SBBC : Basketball is coming edition: Do you like pineapple pizza?

Do you like pineapple pizza?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You happy about that? Seemed like you liked it.

Hope you spent the money on something productive like hookers or blow.

I wouldn't say I was happy about it, I didn't really want to sell it, but I've been so busy over the last year or so that I barely ever rode anymore. Most of the money went to paying it off completely, as I wasn't done paying on it yet. The rest just went in the ol' bank account for general use.

I'm still hard as fuck though.

I was improving on it. Several ways actually... Biker Marky was a thing I started by posting the butters img every time I talked shit about bikers and you got all defensive.

And Wlu as Benecio Del Toro? No... No No No, WAY too much credit.

Admittedly I couldn't find some desperate looking degenerate gambler but at least he's asian lol

Well, in the movie...Del Toro was a degenerate gambler.

Lol and I got defensive, but it wasn't because of bikers. Someone (you maybe) was talking shit about biker girlfriends, and I said if you said some shit like that in real life to be expected to be in a fight. Lol everyone (I should've seen it coming a mile a away) made it out to be me saying bikers were big and bad, when really I was saying "Don't talk shit about someone's girlfriend and not expect to throw some hands". Lmao, but at this point, I digress.

Well, in the movie...Del Toro was a degenerate gambler.

Lol and I got defensive, but it wasn't because of bikers. Someone (you maybe) was talking shit about biker girlfriends, and I said if you said some shit like that in real life to be expected to be in a fight. Lol everyone (I should've seen it coming a mile a away) made it out to be me saying bikers were big and bad, when really I was saying "Don't talk shit about someone's girlfriend and not expect to throw some hands". Lmao, but at this point, I digress.

Yea it was me, I said biker chicks were disgusting pigs, because they are.

At least 99.5% of them anyway...

stfu mcjizz.

giphy-48.gif

Don't piss yourself when you hear the THUNDER rollin' down your street, BOY

Yea it was me, I said biker chicks were disgusting pigs, because they are.

At least 99.5% of them anyway...

Don't you need to continue projecting your insecurities on to RR or something?

I never cared enough about any chick to commit assault for them

I'm not a ride or die bf haha

Don't you need to continue projecting your insecurities on to RR or something?

I'll get back to him in due time. Have to conjure up another beautiful trap card... it's all about timing.

But yea, I don't know how biker chicks being overweight, tatted, sweaty, thin-haired, leather wrapped porkers makes me insecure.

I just happen to see them on the road (in my car) and cringe at the entire biker identity... why is it that they seem to have all given up at any level of self respect.

They are barely removed from Juggalos if we are being honest.

I'll get back to him in due time. Have to conjure up another beautiful trap card... it's all about timing.

But yea, I don't know how biker chicks being overweight, tatted, sweaty, thin-haired, leather wrapped porkers makes me insecure.

I just happen to see them on the road (in my car) and cringe at the entire biker identity... why is it that they seem to have all given up at any level of self respect.

They are barely removed from Juggalos if we are being honest.

Who you trying to convince here bud?

Me?

...Or you? We are family here. We are here for you. Stop lashing out.

I never cared enough about any chick to commit assault for them

I'm not a ride or die bf haha

I would imagine, if the situation arose, and someone called your GF a disgusting pig to yours and her face...that you'd have a least a little issue with it lol

I would imagine, if the situation arose, and someone called your GF a disgusting pig to yours and her face...that you'd have a least a little issue with it lol
not really
mainly b/c that's simply untrue and I'd probably laugh at them

I realize I'm odd like that, most people get upset if their significant other, or mom, or siblings get hated on

I don't really get bothered until it gets to touch/groping level, then there's some serious issues

not really
mainly b/c that's simply untrue and I'd probably laugh at them

I realize I'm odd like that, most people get upset if their significant other, or mom, or siblings get hated on

I don't really get bothered until it gets to touch/groping level, then there's some serious issues

I mean, that's pretty fair. I can't argue that logic.

Whats going on ITT?

Marky is NOT upset that I think Biker women are disgusting pigs.

BUT, he feels that if I were to go up to them and say that to their face (why?) they would probably become agitated.

It's a weird rebuttal because it does nothing to argue the fact that they are disgusting pigs, other than to say they would not enjoy being told that. (duh)

Marky is NOT upset that I think Biker women are disgusting pigs.

BUT, he feels that if I were to go up to them and say that to their face (why?) they would probably become agitated.

It's a weird rebuttal because it does nothing to argue the fact that they are disgusting pigs, other than to say they would not enjoy being told that. (duh)

Lumi, if I got upset every time your uterine wall cramped up and you started lashing out...i'd never get anything done.

Whoever suggested watching The Klling can fuck right off. Binge watching this is taking up all my free time.

<3>

Anybody here caught Big Mouth on Netflix yet? That shit is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back