PWD 500: Hard Work Pays Off, Dreams Come True. Bad Times Don't Last,But the PWD Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the PWD was a haunted house

22339441_184385058794178_8631868750553434450_o.jpg

That is some next level stalker shit right there.

Impressive.

I'm shocked she actually responded and took a pic with him. She must be beyond cool.

Big Hog on Cumella -

"I think it was last year at the European tour in November, she came to me and said, ‘Hey, I have this idea about putting you with me whenever you’re done with the Dean Ambrose and AJ stuff comes to an end, I have this idea to pitch to them. They put you with me, you fall in love with me, and I use that to my advantage to win matches and get me to the women’s title.’

I said yeah, that would be a great idea. I didn’t know her much back then. She went to Vince, and she pitched right to Vince, and Vince loved it. It’s ten, going on eleven months that we’ve been on TV together.

We are good friends. We text all the time. She’s a very, very smart girl, and she’s easy to talk to. We get along great.”

Big Hog on Cumella -

"I think it was last year at the European tour in November, she came to me and said, ‘Hey, I have this idea about putting you with me whenever you’re done with the Dean Ambrose and AJ stuff comes to an end, I have this idea to pitch to them. They put you with me, you fall in love with me, and I use that to my advantage to win matches and get me to the women’s title.’

I said yeah, that would be a great idea. I didn’t know her much back then. She went to Vince, and she pitched right to Vince, and Vince loved it. It’s ten, going on eleven months that we’ve been on TV together.

We are good friends. We text all the time. She’s a very, very smart girl, and she’s easy to talk to. We get along great.”

Why does this read like he's trying to get her a date with someone else ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back