Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael dos Anjos Set For UFC on FOX Winnipeg Main Event (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
hoping lawler still has it, in his better years, I'de favor the guy, now, not really.

hard to say, I will cheer for RDA, his leg kicks are devastating. Want to see him challange for that title.

Nice. RDA can win this with pressure and body kicks. I think he can stop Lawler if he was inactive like in the second round vs Cowboy.

I guess because he didnt look so good against saffiediene
Saffediene is a tough grinder who goes to decision 75% of the time (win or lose) so I wouldnt look too far into it, the only person to ever finish Saffediene is Rory Mac

Can't believe so many are picking RDA because he beat Tarec and Neil. You saw Eddie put RDA on skates right? Imagine that x3. Robbie is basically Cody Garbrandt's dad that fuckin left him, Ruthless.

@Threetrees the Cody part <36>

Got RDA in this one, but I wouldn't be particularly surprised if Lawler took it either. They seem pretty evenly matched.

Lawler looked lackluster against Cerrone and before that he got KOed by Tyron. RDA has looked really good since moving to WW, giving him the advantage in this fight

Logically Lawler should eat RDA alive but I'm not sure. RDA can get this if he doesn't receive a highlight-reel KO in the 1st. Whoever wins, Woodley dismantles.

JUST BLEED gods have been appeased. This will be fireworks.

Would be quite shitty for Donald Cerrone if he left the LW division because he lost to RDA twice and could not get the belt, only to jump to WW go on a good streak almost getting a title shot, then lost a few only to be leapfrogged by RDA once again on HIS way to a title shot. RDA becomes champ and Cowboy stuck in his division again, lol.

Remember when Gastelum looked good at MW until he ran into an elite guy?

Same thing going to happen to RDA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back