UFN 118 - Cerrone vs Till - Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not though dogg. We both know the truth. Its just sad you are choosing to lie rather than own up to that being you, especially when you thought you could laugh @ an old cute pic of me

I see you've given up the gangsta schtick at least. I don't know many scary guys that call themselves cute.

I see you've given up the gangsta schtick at least. I don't know many scary guys that call themselves cute.
Stunna you are a fucking racist and it sickens me.

I'm training with GOAT Franklin in that pic and i'm not a gangsta? Why? Cause i'm not black?

You should be ashamed of yourself for being a racist.

Stunna you are a fucking racist and it sickens me.

I'm training with GOAT Franklin in that pic and i'm not a gangsta? Why? Cause i'm not black?

You should be ashamed of yourself for being a racist.

Lol you're not a gansta because you sit on sherdog all day touting your own betting skills. Props though for sneaking into the same gym as Franklin and getting a cute pic with him.

That was fun though Budden, let's do it again in 6 months.

Lol you're not a gansta because you sit on sherdog all day touting your own betting skills. Props though for sneaking into the same gym as Franklin and getting a cute pic with him.
Me and Franklin are friends the same way John is friends with TAM. I have a pic, thus you must believe me like you do John. If youre gonna be a sheep, go all the way in.

Thanks for admitting i'm cute though, you racist :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lol.

Wtf is happening here
Thats Sham. This chat these fools love so much, he posted those pics in there bragging about fucking that fat ass whale. He is denying it which is really sad, but ive always been the realest poster so know you can trust my word

So.

So far.

I'll be on.

Bisping
TJ
Masvidal

In that order

I don't know if I'm supposed to be entertained by this, but for some reason I am.

Jeeze, this topic went different to what I was expecting when I started reading from page 1 earlier.

Anyway, hopefully the Cerrone odds hold up or somehow get better, at the moment looks like it'll be my main bet for this card. Will have a go on Cerrone via submission too. Not sure yet how much of a ground/wrestling game Till has but I think he'll do what he did to Brazilian Cowboy and rather than have some firefight on the feet, take him down, advance position and tap him out.

It's a lose-lose fight for Cerrone really, it's a step down in terms of rankings to the level he usually fights. He goes for takedowns quite often, especially in the first round of fights. Think he landed bodylock takedowns against Brazilian Cowboy, Story, Brown and maybe Cote and although I'll need to go back and check, I expect Cote, Story and Brazilian Cowboy have better takedown defence than Till, likely better defensive BJJ too.

Think Cowboy will just come out, take him down and work to a submission for however long Till can last with him on the ground. He's only fought twice this year, why risk a war against a guy on a European Fight Night card when he can go down the path of least resistance with less risk of damage/injury, get a quick finish on the ground and get booked in for one more this year against one of the few top 10-15 guys not booked up yet, or as a replacement should someone drop out of the many top WW fights lined up the next 2/3 months.

Shits hilarious i seriously lold when the pics came out...poor @EzFlyer is at his new job and cant monitor this lol
Just so everyone knows, apparently these chat fools thinking showing 10 year old pics of me is a bad thing but I was cute then and i'm cuter now.

Please feel free to PM me if any of you guys wanna exchange pics. I like guys with black hair the most, fyi.

Just so everyone knows, apparently these chat fools thinking showing 10 year old pics of me is a bad thing but I was cute then and i'm cuter now.

Please feel free to PM me if any of you guys wanna exchange pics. I like guys with black hair the most, fyi.
You got good genes then im balder and fatter now than 10 years ago

You got good genes then im balder and fatter now than 10 years ago
lol well keep in mind i'm 17 in that pic not like i'm real old now or anything. Just went from cute to full on sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back