Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

Matt Damon or Clinton pulled some strings
Matt-Damon-Puppet.jpg

Why someone would go to a Jeff Bezos minion instead of the police regarding this is beyond even my vast powers of analysis.

Go to the police. Provide actual proof. Simple formula.

Thread is fake news.

She said she went to the head of amazon studios... in the tweet you provided.. not actually to Jeff Bezos.

Horrible thread.

Just because Besos's head of his studio was told it, doesn't mean he believed it, doesn't mean he repeated it to Besos, and just because a woman said it happened doesn't mean it actually happened.

rose-mcgowan-at-confirmation-premiere-in-hollywood-04-01-2016_3.jpg

She looks like the world standard of truthfulness and sanity, doesn't she?

Rose McGowen took Harvey’s cash after her incident and didn’t say anything. I find her a bit hypocritical at this point.

I bought The Turner Diaries off Amazon and now am on a no fly list.

Fuck this prick of a man.

Horrible thread.

Just because Besos's head of his studio was told it, doesn't mean he believed it, doesn't mean he repeated it to Besos, and just because a woman said it happened doesn't mean it actually happened.

rose-mcgowan-at-confirmation-premiere-in-hollywood-04-01-2016_3.jpg

She looks like the world standard of truthfulness and sanity, doesn't she?
shaved head means liar. gotcha

Often it's very hard to prove rape, it's he said, she said which is how Cosby got by.

Has Ben Affleck been replaced as Batman yet?

Off topic but Afflecks best role to date has been in The Accountant the man was born to play autistic

Harvey Weinstein: Polanski has served his time and must be freed

Whatever you think about the so-called crime, Polanski has served his time. A deal was made with the judge, and the deal is not being honoured. The theory going around is that the reason Switzerland cooperated and acted on a longstanding extradition order with the United States this time was because of their own troubles in the financial crisis.

I hope the US government acts swiftly because because film makers are looking for justice to be properly served. I will be organising the effort myself by emailing everybody I know to sign the petition. And I know that Thierry Fremaux has got hold of Nicolas Sarkozy.

We will have to speak to our leaders as well – particularly in California. I'm not too shy to go and talk to the Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and to ask him once and for all to look at this. The problem is to do with the legal situation in the state. They are doing this because they want a circus, to make their toughness overt – and that is where I draw the line. This is the government of the United States not giving its word and recanting on a deal, and it is the government acting irresponsibly and criminally.

It is a shocking way to treat such a man. Polanski went through the Holocaust and the murder of his wife, Sharon Tate, by the Manson family. How do you go from the Holocaust to the Manson family with any sort of dignity? In those circumstances, most people could not contribute to art and make the kind of beautiful movies he continues to make.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...erved-his-time-and-must-be-freed-1794699.html

<{Heymansnicker}>

Back