Helwani has lost the plot: believes MMA is not 'violent'

Mob69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Incredible. Helwani actually argues that MMA is not a sport based on violence. He has said the same before. See the video below for his latest delusion. Luke Thomas clearly thinks Helwani is a moron:

Helwani once argued that he hates the NFL because it is violent, whileMMA is not.

This Einstein is the most prominent non-fighter and non-promoter public figure in MMA.

Oooook.

I'm not willing to even listen to an argument about that. It's the definition of violence

wow, i actually have to agree with luke thomas.

Helwani is a crooked nosed turnip.

wow, i actually have to agree with luke thomas.

I know bro. I know. But Helwani is increasingly pathetic. I find him repulsive. No more MMA Hour for me.

Refuse to agree with Luke Thomas so I'm leaving the thread.

Your obsession with Helwani and MMAFighting is hilarious. Nose knows, pleb.

I know bro. I know. But Helwani is increasingly pathetic. I find him repulsive. No more MMA Hour for me.

it disgusts me that the "top mma journalist" is such a fucking joke and tries to pretend MMA isn't "violence"

Ariel cant handle the fact he doesnt live in the moral high ground of SJWness he believes to be a part of

What a fornicating baboon.

You beat your opponent senseless until he either is knocked out unconscious, you break a limb on his body, you choke him unconscious or someone steps in to save him from taking further damage, yet it's not a violent sport...

I've heard people say this before, otherwise intelligent people, but it's just their own discomfort with reality.

MMA is violence.

Dealwithit.gif

it disgusts me that the "top mma journalist" is such a fucking joke and tries to pretend MMA isn't "violence"

He works for a site called MMA Fighting.

That's FIGHTING.

What a clown.

Helwani has a ufc hotdog brander and a toy octogan for christs sake. Let that sink in. With that information that's all you need to know about a man.

Hahaha what a dumbass I don't care for Dana but I completely understand why he hates this guy now. Helwani is fucking cancerous to the sport as a whole in general.

It's violent but in ariel's defense he may have subconsciously be thinking that way due to critics thinking MMA is just violent cockfighting and not an art.

Helwani has outlived his usefulness to the sport

Back