Darren The Goat in his own mind Till

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This kids talking a lot of shit. Who the fuck has he beaten, does anyone know who these scrubs are? If he somehow he gets past Cerrone, Platinum will gladly put him in the hospital. Respect your elders you punkass bitch. That is all.

8C67B54D-FE0F-43FB-B2F1-A7D8A8BA6CF1.jpeg

Edit: He’s only fought 2 people with a Wikipedia page and one was a draw <45>

Last edited:
Darren Till is the future champ and i'm 100% serious. Those of us that follow the prospect as a whole and not just main event fighters know full well who is he is. The kid has looked untouchable in the UFC. It's not his fault that he's not getting name matchups.

Darren Till is the future champ and i'm 100% serious. Those of us that follow the prospect as a whole and not just main event fighters know full well who is he is. The kid has looked untouchable in the UFC. It's not his fault that he's not getting name matchups.
I’ve seen him fight, he’s not impressive he couldn’t even finish Bojan Veličković or Jessin Ayari he has literally fought nobody.

It's not an act guys

All people from Liverpool think they are the shit

If he wasn't fighting he'd be stealing cars

Till is a very interesting fighter. Very tall posture, southpaw, and his entire game is centred around throwing straight lefts.

Cerrone is a huge step up for him. I think there's a good chance this looks like Cowboy vs Cowboy, with Till failing the grappling test.

How can anyone hate on this guy? Exciting fight, great young prospect. Great backstory.

And Wonderboy couldn't finish Patrick Mandio or Nah-Shon Burrell. What's your point? Victory was still dominant. Till said that he wanted to get some more time in the cage.

Needed every advantage he could get to beat the scrub.

He’s saying he’s going to end Cowboys career and is already talking about calling out Mike Perry.

and if he hadn't, you wouldn't be talking about him. so it worked. and it's arguable that you successfully fed the troll.

He’s saying he’s going to end Cowboys career and is already talking about calling out Mike Perry.

He could end Cowboys career. He's been round the block.

Holy shit he called out the MMA GOAT Mike Perry? What an arrogant thing to do!

Needed every advantage he could get to beat the scrub.

The dude literally (and I mean LITERALLY) throws only left hands. Maybe one right jab to gauge distance, but then it's left hand spam city.

Darren Till is damn interesting. He's got a very entertaining mma-oriented muay thai style that seems to work very well. Cerrone might be a bit too much to swallow for him now (he's still very young), but I'm pretty sure he'll be a top 10 WW soon.

If he'd been more aggressive in his last few fights he would have gotten a KO/TKO in all of them, no doubt about it. He just seems to have the Aldo-curse; very comfortable in coasting to victory when he's winning on the scorecards.

He shouldnt even be getting the chance to fight Cowboy.Thats jumping the line quite a bit.Im sure Cowboy probably just wanted a fight and said fuck it let me have Till.Im not impressed by what I seen with Till yet.I would of liked to seen him be a little more aggressive in his fights.I think Cowboy easily takes this fight.If some reason he does get the win its a huge win and jump up in the ranks for him.Its a good test for him to see where he is at.

This kids talking a lot of shit. Who the fuck has he beaten, does anyone know who these scrubs are? If he somehow he gets past Cerrone, Platinum will gladly put him in the hospital. Respect your elders you punkass bitch. That is all.

View attachment 287467
I haven't seen you in a while TS

You've been lacking...

Back