UFN 118 - Cerrone vs Till - Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im only 30 ;p
No worries bruv as sexy as I am my hairline isnt the best ill be getting there around that age too i'm assuming. Just blessed every inch of me is irresistible to women so I should still be fucking 10/10 #elite model level women

@Joseph Budden by the way rich franklin looks like he could be your dad lol
Will take that as a compliment since Rich was good looking. One other thing, SMFH @Stunna77 questioning my gangsta when I wore a Matt Hughes TUF team shirt to the gym just to trigger Rich so I could fuck him up in sparring.

Racist prick Stunna, or else you would've noticed that

image.jpeg MBGA!
Make Buddens Great Again!!

Just so everyone knows, apparently these chat fools thinking showing 10 year old pics of me is a bad thing but I was cute then and i'm cuter now.

Please feel free to PM me if any of you guys wanna exchange pics. I like guys with black hair the most, fyi.
Always thought Franklin was pretty hot

View attachment 287473 MBGA!
Make Buddens Great Again!!
I mean, I literally just shat on a whole little chat group of pussies to the point they are flat out lying cause they know they can't fuck with me after revealing I really do have #insiderinfo

I'd call this a VERY #elite win on my resume

Franklin made me a big fan when he literally dropped shamrock with the wind from his jab

Trying to decide which to go heavier on. Cerrone ML or the over

Will take that as a compliment since Rich was good looking. One other thing, SMFH @Stunna77 questioning my gangsta when I wore a Matt Hughes TUF team shirt to the gym just to trigger Rich so I could fuck him up in sparring.

It was a compliment im trying to slide into those dms ;)

Dk if you guys remember the part of his TUF season where he suggested to someone get down on one knee so you can't get kicked in the face, but thats best representation of his personality. He was a weird dude. He gave me predatory looks which I did not like

Only thing you fought that day was your gag reflex trying to fit Franklin's entire dick down your throat. :)

Very immature of you but I expect nothing less from a racist

Haha get's dropped again and then changes the entire tune of his posts...thought you would appreciate that one Budden, gotta be able to take it if you dish it man!

Haha get's dropped again and then changes the entire tune of his posts...thought you would appreciate that one Budden, gotta be able to take it if you dish it man!
I don't even know what you're trying to say mate. I got dropped? Changed tune of my posts? Bruv you thought posting a cute pic of me was an insult and that dummy @Sham5916910 laughed about it not realizing I had pics of him and that whale he bragged about.

And I exposed you as racist

Thats the opposite of getting dropped. Thats called a level 10 voltron 5000 #elite win. I'm just one step ahead, as always

Only thing you fought that day was your gag reflex trying to fit Franklin's entire dick down your throat. :)
Stop with the lies!!

I know first hand Buddens doesn't have a gag reflex

Anyone else loling that both of these guys are savings pics of each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back