YUUGGE!: PA Secretary of State Steps Down After Voter Fraud Revelations

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...vania-secretary-of-state-voters-20171011.html

Pedro Cortes, Pennsylvania’s secretary of state, abruptly resigned from office Wednesday, three weeks after his agency came under criticism for a glitch that may have allowed thousands of ineligible immigrants statewide to vote.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAASmAAAAJDgzMzY1YWMzLWZjMGItNDQ2NC04MTIyLWVhNGZkYThjNDZkZQ.jpg

Now that we know there were thousands of instances of immigrants voting illegally in PA, what more should be done to remedy the situation, and ensure that stuff like this doesn't happen in the future? I think we need to greatly expand the election integrity committee for one, now that there is a proven need for it.

Also, if anyone reads the article, it will show that it doesn't even remotely add credence to Trump's narrative about voter fraud. Not even a tiny bit.

Yup.

Fake news.

"Everything I don't like is fake news!"

This is the low-IQ liberals response to state officials being forced to resign when loopholes that allowed immigrants to vote illegally for decades are uncovered.

couldve sworn sherdoggers told me that immigrants couldnt find a way to vote

Lol what a crock of shit. Glitches dont put illegals on buses and send them to vote in battleground states.

The whole thing was a scam, and the fact this guy had to resign tells us everything we need to know.

Grasping at straws has never been so graspy or strawlike.

It's like when a preacher predicts an apocalyptic flood and tries to take credit the next time it drizzles.

Lol what a crock of shit. Glitches dont put illegals on buses and send them to vote in battleground states.

The whole thing was a scam, and the fact this guy had to resign tells us everything we need to know.

This """glitch""" is apparently a decade old. Seems like no one noticed thousands of immigrants were able to vote until Trump started asking around about it. Suddenly then the "glitch" pops up.

Imagine that, Pedro expects record turnout!

maxresdefault.jpg

"Pennsylvania’s secretary of state said Tuesday morning he wouldn’t be surprised if voter turnout topped 80 percent in the commonwealth.

Pedro Cortes expects about seven million of Pennsylvania’s 8.7 million registered voters to participate.

He says the highest voter turnout since 1980 was in 1992, when 83 percent of Pennsylvania voters cast ballots in an election headlined by Democrat Bill Clinton and Republican President George Bush.

Cortes also downplays concerns over voter fraud, saying: “I will never claim that elections in Pennsylvania or anywhere else are perfect, but they’re legitimate.” http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...te-official-voter-turnout-may-top-80-percent/

Pedro Cortes is the same guy that said there was no evidence of any sort of cyberattacks or irregularities in the Nov. election. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back