If conor v diaz 3 happens we should boycott

I'm sure your 60 bucks will do so much in the end.. kinda like these lame antifa protesters that end up looking like pouting children who didn't get their way. You pouting isn't going to affect anyone or anything. You are going to watch the fight after, regardless of what you want to post.
Did I said it will affect anything ?
And I already said that I will watch after. Whats your point ?
You can pay to who ever you want and I can do what ever I want

WE should boycott? What's this "we" shit? If you don't like it, don't fucking watch it. What you're doing here is acting like a little bratty kid on a playground. Grow up.

WE should boycott? What's this "we" shit? If you don't like it, don't fucking watch it. What you're doing here is acting like a little bratty kid on a playground. Grow up.

TS is an easily triggered, feeble-minded, SJW nitwit.

While you are crying into your ramen noodles, I'll be enjoying fights.

People like you that look for any excuse to feel wronged or shorted in life are pathetic.

Worry about TS, TS. You should be doing something with your life and stay out of other men's decision making.

Nope

You actually said Nate Diaz would embarrass Aldo.

If you call yourself a real MMA fan and can't see why that's absolutely ludacris then IDK anything anymore.
I love how you didn't mention any of my points but I digress Diaz would box up Jose Aldo now it might be competitive for the first two rounds but Jose will gas in the middle of round three. Like he always does and then he will get hit in his face repeatedly for the next 10 minutes and would probably get finished... Let's not even mention the difference in size.

Eh, encourage them to watch but via streaming it online instead

What's the stereotypical PPV buyer like?
Would they be willing to switch to illegal streaming if they disapproved of some UFC decision?

* Seriosuly, I have no idea about the PPV market. To us europeans, it's a complete mystery. No one buys PPVs here, its' not even a thing, in any sport.
Please enlighten me.

What's the stereotypical PPV buyer like?
Would they be willing to switch to illegal streaming if they disapproved of some UFC decision?

* Seriosuly, I have no idea about the PPV market. To us europeans, it's a complete mystery. No one buys PPVs here, its' not even a thing, in any sport.
Please enlighten me.
I gather they'd be over 30 years old cavemen that don't know about streams or autists that want top notch quality and no disconnections when watching their fights (ie. more hardcore fans) but I have no idea, really.

I am boycotting it. If its made I promise you I will not be watching.

I love how you didn't mention any of my points but I digress Diaz would box up Jose Aldo now it might be competitive for the first two rounds but Jose will gas in the middle of round three. Like he always does and then he will get hit in his face repeatedly for the next 10 minutes and would probably get finished... Let's not even mention the difference in size.
Aldo who Frankie couldn't touch is going to get boxed up by Nate?

Wow.

I love how Nate is an all time great now.

I'd rather see Aldo vs McGregor 2 then Diaz vs McGregor 3 fuckery.

Please make El Cucuy vs McGregor then if McGregor loses he can finish his personal trilogy with Diaz without screwing over a whole division.
Yet that isn't even near realistic as anyone with common sense knows Conor doesn't go back to 145 and if so, Aldo is nowhere near a title shot, nor is there a tie between them in victories.. that would be fuckery if out of nowhere the clown drops back to 145 and fights Aldo. Screwing over a division? You mean like Bisping is doing, or like how Conor did by fighting Floyd in a boxing ring? Because Nate isn't Screwing anyone over, just waiting for his title shot and money fight.. like he said he would do. And them two fighting, is simply realistic and in sports, ties don't signify who is better, nor does any championship get decided in a tie in professional sports, and then looked at as there is one clear winner. Because if we use the reality of their two fights, Nate has a huge edge and has proven over time, he deserves the title shot and has finished the Champ already. Not to mention, more revenue for the UFC, the fighters and venue if Nate vs Conor 3 happens. Whereas if Tony vs Conor happens, nobody even knows or cares for Tony, nor do many truly think he beats Conor, while many are curious how Nate vs Conor at 155 plays out. Conor vs Nate in Dec, if Conor wins he fights Tony on St Patty's day in Ireland or Boston.. if Nate wins, fight Tony in Mexico city on Cinco DE Mayo, or sooner in LA or Vegas. Pretty simple.

+1

TS is an easily triggered, feeble-minded, SJW nitwit.

While you are crying into your ramen noodles, I'll be enjoying fights.

People like you that look for any excuse to feel wronged or shorted in life are pathetic.

Worry about TS, TS. You should be doing something with your life and stay out of other men's decision making.
how am I a sjw lol

Did I said it will affect anything ?
And I already said that I will watch after. Whats your point ?
You can pay to who ever you want and I can do what ever I want
Then what's the point? See as an adult, we realize we do things for purpose and assume other people of adult age, do so too. You said you are going to boycott, which would mean you are seeking an outcome from such, and then you made a post about you doing such, so you obviously feel strong in your conviction. So if you say and did all that so far and not expect it to affect anything, then why do it and def shy even mention it in a post to strangers? My point is, you are talking some bs online to get your post count up and sound cool to your fellow shertards, but look foolish in the end, because like you said.. you are going to watch it anyway. Me pay? Why when we get ppv for free at my wifes family's ranch, and the gym gives us tickets for fights we want to attend? So again, it simply appears that you are pouting and stomping your feet, especially if you see no affect in the end by you doing such..

I prefer he fights Tony too but I would watch vs Diaz as well.
It's simple : money talks. I think I read that the last PPV headlined by Tony vs Lee sold 100k smth PPVs.
That is pretty low so Conor and the UFC would probably go with the fight that makes them the most money.
Yeah Tony has bad numbers but does Nate?

How many ppv would Nate sell by himself?

DW has already gone on record and said Nate "isn't a needle mover".

So really I believe Conor would sell great vs anyone. Could be a rabid chipmunk and it will still sell 1m. Doesn't have to be Nate.

Imagine if Nate beats Conor then fights Ferguson to unify.

How many sales would that do? I will guess sub 300K.

Conor absolutely should fight Ferg considering that's the title unification match. But you're crazy if you think I'm not gonna watch a third Diaz fight.

Aldo who Frankie couldn't touch is going to get boxed up by Nate?

Wow.

I love how Nate is an all time great now.
nope Diaz is just matches up good with people who don't have good offensive wrestling. Not to mention the two times Aldo has had to fight people with outstanding striking he was defeated.
No one is saying Aldo is a bum or anything I put him in the same category as Chuck Liddell. He was a champion of a division that was filled with nothing but wrestlers and Jiu-Jitsu practitioners and as fate would have it he nightmare Style Match for most of the division.
Anderson Silva also benefited from this Type of situation.

nope Diaz is just matches up good with people who don't have good offensive wrestling. Not to mention the two times Aldo has had to fight people with outstanding striking he was defeated.
No one is saying Aldo is a bum or anything I put him in the same category as Chuck Liddell. He was a champion of a division that was filled with nothing but wrestlers and Jiu-Jitsu practitioners and as fate would have it he nightmare Style Match for most of the division.
Anderson Silva also benefited from this Type of situation.
He will always be Frankie's daddy

at least Nate has a finish win over the current Champ and beat him last, plus is ranked in the top 6 in the same weight class as the guy he beat.

By that logic Anderson Silva should've given a gift title shot to everyone that beat him in pride and nobody understands why nate is top 6 his last win at LW was 2 years ago against a guy that's on a 2 fight losing streak. The UFC fixed the rankings so that nate could fight conor. Tony would whoop MJ now,also. Nate being 1-1 with conor doesn't justify this b.s conor needs to fight tony and that's that.

Back