"Substancial security threat":Congressional hearing on Debbie Wasserman-Schultz staffer Imran Awan

That's why these threads end up in the Dump?
To be fair, when this story first broke (about two months ago, give or take), this forum had a Rouge mod who would merge or dump anything that this mod would have seen as a distraction from his #Impeachmentburger threads (it was bizarre behavior to watch, this mod was acting as though he could somehow help bring about impeachment, if only the forum conversation was somehow "properly" guided).

From what I've seen, this mod has backed off from this behavior, but those who are politically censored rarely forgive or forget the censor.

but but it was the Russians meddling!

never gets old

To be fair, when this story first broke (about two months ago, give or take), this forum had a Rouge mod who would merge or dump anything that this mod would have seen as a distraction from his #Impeachmentburger threads (it was bizarre behavior to watch, this mod was acting as though he could somehow help bring about impeachment, if only the forum conversation was somehow "properly" guided).

From what I've seen, this mod has backed off from this behavior, but those who are politically censored rarely forgive or forget the censor.
It's very weird to see how that person has been neutered

That must be why #impeachburger is on V8

No, that is because of the slow leaks that the ongoing investigations that some people what to forget about and claim they are #nothingburgers. Again, no one on the left is trying to defend Awan.

Wow, it's like you can't trust Democrats anymore. I thought the 100 years of pushing for slavery made them a trust worthy group.

Wow, it's like you can't trust Democrats anymore. I thought the 100 years of pushing for slavery made them a trust worthy group.

They fooled me. I thought Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was a trustworthy person!

They don't, well unless they are yours, for the rest they just get ignored because the circle jerk gets old fast.

All of the initial threads on this have been dumped. I'll be shocked if this one makes it.

All of the initial threads on this have been dumped. I'll be shocked if this one makes it.

It seems as if no one cares. Half the replies in this thread so far has not been about the topic, but about the other threads. That should tell you something.

Will somebody finally being going to jail for something? Or will dude get an immunity agreement for no apparent reason too?

Totally agree

Debbie Washerman Schultz is a threat to every mirror she stands in front of.

Another good question is why Republican leadership isn't making more of an issue about this. If the shoe was on the other foot Democrats would be screaming from the rooftops and this would be discussed 24/7 in the media until enough damage had been done and scalps had.

Why get rid of her? Can't that make Debbie a "boogieman" during the next election cycle?

It really isn't receiving the kind of coverage "Da Russians!" did.

This is suprising because it is actually a serious national security threat.

This is crazy the amount of unlawful actions that went on and on. His cell phone being wiped the same time Clinton’s devices got wiped I heard. Him and his staff will get immunity like Clinton email corruption

Back