Why is Cyborg praised for her kickboxing showing but Conor bashed?

Arguments are made up of facts. Your post is lacking in facts.
LOL
read your own posts and post history.
You always bashed Cyborg.
That is a fact.

Again, as usual, you are humiliated by your own arguments.

LOL
read your own posts and post history.
You always bashed Cyborg.
That is a fact.

Again, as usual, you are humiliated by your own arguments.

I do. Because there's a reason to. Bashing someone doesn't imply that you're lying about them.

No, you're just clueless. We weren't talking about guys just starting out. We were talking about an established athlete who's at the top of her sport.
we were talking about legends fighting in a sport that made them no money for a long time.
You obviously don't know, as you are clueless in anything other than your blind hate.
But many of them said plenty of stories that they started by fighting for about the price of the tickets & hotel. They basically LOST money sometimes, but this was a sport they loved.

Same applies for Baars.
Same applies to plenty of fighters in other sports as well.
BJJ, MT are amongst them.

You are the only dumbass who can't see it.

I do. Because there's a reason to. Bashing someone doesn't imply that you're lying about them.
no, but being a hater invariably implies being a hypocrite, blind and having a skewed view of reality. Such is your case.

But at least you don't deny being a hater.

we were talking about legends fighting in a sport that made them no money for a long time.
You obviously don't know, as you are clueless in anything other than your blind hate.
But many of them said plenty of stories that they started by fighting for about the price of the tickets & hotel. They basically LOST money sometimes, but this was a sport they loved.

Same applies for Baars.
Same applies to plenty of fighters in other sports as well.
BJJ, MT are amongst them.

You are the only dumbass who can't see it.

You and I weren't talking about anything. You butted into the conversation with more of your stupidity. Machida, Shogun, Fedor, Crop Cop, etc. are not the same as Jorina Baars. Jorina Baars has been fighting since 2000 and is still making 5k a show. They entered into a sport at a time when the top athletes were making tens of thousands/hundreds of thousands of dollars. Women's Muay Thai has never offered that type of money, at any level, in its entire history.

no, but being a hater invariably implies being a hypocrite, blind and having a skewed view of reality. Such is your case.

But at least you don't deny being a hater.

No, it doesn't. You can hate something or somebody without being a hypocrite. I hate Pol Pot. That doesn't mean I'm hypocritical about other despots. You are illogical to your core.

You and I weren't talking about anything. You butted into the conversation with more of your stupidity. Machida, Shogun, Fedor, Crop Cop, etc. are not the same as Jorina Baars. Jorina Baars has been fighting since 2000 and is still making 5k a show. They entered into a sport at a time when the top athletes were making tens of thousands/hundreds of thousands of dollars. Women's Muay Thai has never offered that type of money, at any level, in its entire history.

LOL
Cry about being proven wrong time and again... You post something stupid, then STFU and take your beating.

BJJ fighters fight for almost nothing. most love the sport and wouldn't change it for the world.
Same for Jorina.

Same was for plenty of legends of this sport that started because they loved the sport, and not the pay.

You are just clueless as usual.

No, it doesn't. You can hate something or somebody without being a hypocrite. I hate Pol Pot. That doesn't mean I'm hypocritical about other despots. You are illogical to your core.
nah, you are.
your hate glasses makes you not see anything good from that person.
You are not impartial if you are talking about someone you hate.

You are just too fucking stupid to understand this simple basic fact of life.

LOL
Cry about being proven wrong time and again... You post something stupid, then STFU and take your beating.

You haven't proven anyone wrong. You're still having to be told what the actual topic was. By the way, that's amusing coming from someone that couldn't take two seconds to figure out which sport Mousasi actually started in. I had to correct you.

BJJ fighters fight for almost nothing. most love the sport and wouldn't change it for the world.
Same for Jorina.

That doesn't make any difference. No one said that there aren't athletes who compete for the sake of competing and not because of money. The top BJJ athletes are still doing better than 5k a tournament. If they're making peanuts, she's making belly button lint.

Same was for plenty of legends of this sport that started because they loved the sport, and not the pay.

You are just clueless as usual.

See above.

Last edited:
nah, you are.
your hate glasses makes you not see anything good from that person.
You are not impartial if you are talking about someone you hate.

You are just too fucking stupid to understand this simple basic fact of life.

These words are hollow coming from a Cyborg apologist. 'You are not impartial' You have no idea what the word even means. Also, that's wrong. I have a strong opinion about her, but I'm still fully capable of making rational and fact-based arguments. Even fanboys can do that. You just happen to be one of the fanboys that can't.

Last edited:
You haven't proven anyone wrong. You're still having to be told what the actual topic was. By the way, that's amusing coming from someone that couldn't take two seconds to figure out which sport Mousasi actually started in. I had to correct you.

That doesn't make any difference. No one said that there aren't athletes who compete for the sake of competing and not because of money. The top BJJ athletes are still doing better than 5k a tournament. If they're making peanuts, she's making belly button lint.

See above.

You said it.
You said that because there's no money, there's no talent.
You are wrong.

FACT: Legends of MMA joined this sport NOT thinking about all the money they could make.
FACT: At that time, there was no money.
FACT: there are PLENTY of sports in the exact same situation.
FACT That doesn't mean there isn't talent in those sports.

You are just too dumb to recognize this.

These words are hollow coming from a Cyborg apologist. 'You are not impartial' You have no idea what the word even means. Also, that's wrong. I have a strong opinion about her, but I'm still fully capable of making rational and fact-based arguments. Even fanboys can do that. You just happen to be one of the fanboys that can't.
Sorry, you have proven time and again you are not capable.
Just because you claim to be doesn't make it so.

You are a hater.
You are a biased hater
You are NOT capable of sound opinion.

You said it.
You said that because there's no money, there's no talent.
You are wrong.

That's not what I said. Try again. 'No talent' would mean there'd be no Jorina either.

'FACT: At that time, there was no money.'

Not true. There was money. They just hadn't worked there way up the ladder. Jorina has worked her way up the ladder and there's still no money.

Sorry, you have proven time and again you are not capable.
Just because you claim to be doesn't make it so.

You are a hater.
You are a biased hater
You are NOT capable of sound opinion.

'you have proven...' No, I haven't. You've proven time and time again that you have trouble keeping facts straight. You still haven't addressed the Mousasi blunder.

Now your story's changing. If what you said earlier was true, 'biased hater' would be redundant. You're an apologist with a penchant for lying and making illogical arguments.

That's not what I said. Try again.

'FACT: At that time, there was no money.'

Not true. There was money. They just hadn't worked there way up the ladder. Jorina has worked her way up the ladder and there's still no money.
now you change what you said... amazing... hilarious, and (as usual), wrong.
At the beginning, there was no money.

UFC made no money at all. They paid next to nothing even for the top fighters.
Keep trying though. it is funny how clueless you are.

And all of this to try and bash Cyborg...

'you have proven...' No, I haven't. You've proven time and time again that you have trouble keeping facts straight. You still haven't addressed the Mousasi blunder.

Now your story's changing. If what you said earlier was true, 'biased hater' would be redundant. You're an apologist with a penchant for lying and making illogical arguments.

I already noted: check you post history.
If you wouldn't be so blind, you'd notice Cyborg can beat anyone and you will bash her.
That's how a blind hater acts.
And you are definitely one/.

now you change what you said... amazing... hilarious, and (as usual), wrong.
At the beginning, there was no money.

UFC made no money at all. They paid next to nothing even for the top fighters.
Keep trying though. it is funny how clueless you are.

And all of this to try and bash Cyborg...

You just parroted what I said to you. No, I didn't change a thing.

'At the beginning, there was no money' Nope. That's false. You mentioned specific fighters. Machida, Fedor, Cro Cop, and Shogun. There was already money in the sport by the time they started fighting. They started making that money once they became the top athletes. Jorina Baars did not, because there's no money in women's Muay Thai.

I already noted: check you post history.
If you wouldn't be so blind, you'd notice Cyborg can beat anyone and you will bash her.
That's how a blind hater acts.
And you are definitely one/.

'check you post history' is not an argument. We don't need to check your post history to prove my point. We can simply scroll back a few pages and find the example that I was talking about.

Last edited:
Baars made Cyborg look like a clown. She exposed her for the striking amateur that she is. I don't give her any credit whatsoever.
Oh really?
Could have fooled me cause she couldnt really ko cyborg, while bums were KOing Baars when she gave MMA a long try.
Cyborg did light years better than her transitioning.
Baars should be ashamed even, that was only Cy's third fight.
Money was retired, old, broken, out of shape and still stopped Conor.

Oh really?
Could have fooled me cause she couldnt really ko cyborg, while bums were KOing Baars when she gave MMA a long try.
Cyborg did light years better than her transitioning.
Baars should be ashamed even, that was only Cy's third fight.
Money was retired, old, broken, out of shape and still stopped Conor.

Yes, really.

tumblr_nwg3w0v7DY1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

Back