With all the Sexual accusations levied on Trump how did he ever become President?

Trump is a New York Democrat that stole the election. He's smart, he's slick, he's used to getting what he wants. He probably did slimey things concerning females that shouldn't have happened. Did he get a pass? I don't know. I can't say that the allegations are true or false. They came at a convenient time. One accuser later dated him. One accuser later worked for him. Once accuser later cordially invited him to her restaurant via e-mail. Add the fact that the attorney representing two of the women is Gloria Allred; a Delegate for Hillary Clinton, and it seems pretty convenient if not a downright assault for political or financial reasons. It really seems odd with many of the stories breaking in October after the debates but prior to the November election. It's really, really convenient. Take away the Hillary / Allred connection and I'm more prone to believe.

If Weinstein ran for President as a Democrat and allegations were leveled against him in October with accusers being represented by a Republican Delegate of Weinstein's opponent I'd be a bit skeptical.

Hence we should be MORE concerned about his character flaws... you know, seeing as he has the most powerful job in the world at the moment.

Yet somehow all the right wants to do is keep bringing up Hillary Clinton. It really is mind numbing. Did democrats spend 2008-2016 talking about Condeelezza Rice?
dude..whats the title of this fucking thread?

Hence we should be MORE concerned about his character flaws... you know, seeing as he has the most powerful job in the world at the moment.

Yet somehow all the right wants to do is keep bringing up Hillary Clinton. It really is mind numbing. Did democrats spend 2008-2016 talking about Condeelezza Rice?
Please impeach Trump. Pretty please... Pence in the oval office would be much more interesting long term. I'm not kidding, what he might do regarding society and foreign policy would be popcorn worthy.

You don’t deserve your own response because you don’t have your own ideas.

So, see below.

This is the kind of toxic nonesense that is poisoning our political discourse.

Hillary defended a rapist in 1975 because she was APPOINTED to do so by a court. Do you not understand what a public defender is and how our legal system works?

Btw, she asked to be removed from the case, her request was denied, and her client ended up pleading guilty to a lesser charge.
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/

So here’s the real comparison:

Donald Trump has ACTUALLY been accused of sexual assault by a dozen real women.

Vs.

Hilary Clinton was a lawyer doing her job.

How “equal” does that sound?

If you want to go after Bill here, fine. He deserves it. But Hillary has never actually abused any of her positions of power to obtain sex. That makes her BETTER than BOTH her husband AND TRUMP in this area.

DEAL. WITH. IT.

Don't forget that Trumps own wife accused him of rape in court.

That and the fact they shut up and went away right after the election kinda cemented it

Where were they supposed to go; the inauguration?

I seem to remember that Trump was going to sue them right after the election was over as well - and for court happy man he hasn't made a move to get this on any docket.

Please impeach Trump. Pretty please... Pence in the oval office would be much more interesting long term. I'm not kidding, what he might do regarding society and foreign policy would be popcorn worthy.
O...k... nothing to do with anything at all in the thread.

dude..whats the title of this fucking thread?
O... k.. its about Donald Trump... my point exactly.

Where were they supposed to go; the inauguration?

I seem to remember that Trump was going to sue them right after the election was over as well - and for court happy man he hasn't made a move to get this on any docket.
Yeah because it was all bullshit

O...k... nothing to do with anything at all in the thread.
Oh its relevant. Trumps a bad hombre after all. The Harvey and Chief. He's crazy, orange, racist and and idiot who can't stay off twitter. Surely he should be brought low now that the social posse are out with the dogs rounding up bad bad men.

So, give the nation over to Pence. It'll be fun.

fyJRvRF.jpg

Hi38xQCwfHoz7gG9jCwFxS4Bqda4IYN9vuYGY-zxo_A.jpg

Game Recognize Game

Why are you turning it around TS? Trump didn't grope or sexually harass anyone, Hillary's e-mails did.

th

Dude he was talking about a 10 year old....keep defending the guy attracted to 10 year olds.
No dummy, he wasn't. He was talking about her future 20+ year old self. There's no defense needed for that, I'm just trying to clear it up for the mentally handicapped.

No dummy, he wasn't. He was talking about her future 20+ year old self. There's no defense needed for that, I'm just trying to clear it up for the mentally handicapped.

That person was 10 years old at the time.

What if it was Obama saying in 10 years, he is gonna be my boyfriend...(talking about a 10year old boy)...the right wingers would have a heart attack.....your double standards are amazing

(Baseless ad hominem attacks from hiveminders do not warrant substantive responses)

What on Earth is so offensive about that audio?

The only thing she “laughs” about — and it is an exasperated chuckle, not a humorous laugh— is how poorly the case was handled by the district and the prosecution.

She NEVER laughs about a girl getting raped. Not even close.

Don't get me wrong, I understand that shes doing her job representing someone, even though this champion of "women rights" talks about a rape case as she would talk about a SNL skit last night. It does show that she has a long history defending perverts, including silly Billy. Too bad she didn't represent the Weiner lol

She knew the guy was guilty, hence the polygraph statement.

But Snopes pretends this never happen which is bullshit, yes Hill did represent a child rapist she thought was guilty and negotiated him off a lengthy prison sentence to time served.

That person was 10 years old at the time.

What if it was Obama saying in 10 years, he is gonna be my boyfriend...(talking about a 10year old boy)...the right wingers would have a heart attack.....your double standards are amazing
In your scenario those right wingers would be just as dumb and irrational as you.

(Baseless ad hominem attacks from hiveminders do not warrant substantive responses)

What on Earth is so offensive about that audio?

The only thing she “laughs” about — and it is an exasperated chuckle, not a humorous laugh— is how poorly the case was handled by the district and the prosecution.

She NEVER laughs about a girl getting raped. Not even close.
HAHAHA I love the "im with hers"!! Sad!

two of the accusations had the credibility of a crack whore and the rest were seen as way too convenient and political-smear-campaignish

Can you show me the proof that shows it had the credibility of a crack whore and the others werent credible also?

Because this is a game of partisan football. It's only bad if the players on the other team do it.

That's what our country has been reduced to, and that's exactly why it isn't feeling very great, anymore. Parties transcend civics.

Back