Update: Suspended! Amazon Studio Chief Accused of Sexual Misconduct[female empowerment][progress]

Honestly this Rose chick is sounding a bit crazy - If you were raped would you go to the police or Twitter? And no Rose, your word is not evidence of rape.

Rapists are scum and they should all be executed. Rape should be proven in a court of law, not public opinion on Twitter. If you're preyed upon call the police.

Listen and Believe

This won't end well for you. Not that it will matter but you are basically pissing up a rope.
I think you're quite wrong - I'll be right here smoking weed on my couch regardless of what happens to a bunch of fucking idiots in Hollywood.

Already one person questioning the victims credibility, and we're not even on page 2.

Anyone else that feels the same, please feel free to go on record and air your progressive stance on this matter.
So you think that people should be convicted of rape from a Twitter post? Got it.

Are you illiterate?

I think people underestimate how many sick and deranged people there are in powerful positions. Women put up with a lot more of this in certain industries than I think most men realize.

It is kind of refreshing, but also kind of strange to see some of you guys acknowledge it now that there's not an election at stake.

Lol, what the hell? "I don't wait, I just KISS." "I grab em by the pussy." "When you're a star, they let you do it."

Drain the swamp? He is this particular swamp. He openly bragged about doing some of the same things that Weinstein did on that tape, and you guys parroted the term "locker room talk" like you were under a spell.

Well the democrats should have not had any problem with that statement after their love of Bill Clinton.

Well the democrats should have not had any problem with that statement after their love of Bill Clinton.

I'm sure there's some small group of people still around that can recognize that they are both predators.

I'm sure there's some small group of people still around that can recognize that they are both predators.

Most all men are predators just some rich men believe they can get away with more.

Most men look at women and see them as something to have. Most men however are civilized and control their primal urges.

Am I the only one that has a little bit of doubt regarding Rose?

So let's see...politics, cinema, tech..now we need a fire to start in music. Plenty of tinder all around.

Am I the only one that has a little bit of doubt regarding Rose?
Given the witch hunt she's started it doesn't matter at this point. Just enjoy the show.

Given the witch hunt she's started it doesn't matter at this point. Just enjoy the show.

Okay!

ZmL17.gif

Alex Jones has been telling you all the sexual predators run Hollywood

#Woke

Update: Amazon Studios executive Roy Price has been suspended following accusations of sexual harassment against a television producer.
“Roy Price is on leave of absence effective immediately,” a representative for Amazon said in a statement Thursday night.

Rose told the studio head, but did the studio head tell Bezos?

If he told Bezos who then did nothing then he deserves to get arrested.
If the studio decieded to handle it internally and not tell Bezos, then I expect apologies from some posters.

I will reserve judgement until I get that one important fact.

Wait, so maybe right wing conspiracy theorists were right? Wtf
What's next? Bill Clinton get arrested?

Where are the men? So goes the men, or lack of, so goes the society.

....said rip in response to a story about a man sexually harassing a lesbian....? God you're stupid.

Watching TRUMP FANS talk about the evil old perverted democrats in Hollywood is the funniest shit EVER. You retards voted for a man who's OWN DAUGHTER instinctively recoiled from his hands touching her hips. Take your hypocritical bullshit to the settlements Trump surely unloaded on many poor women between 1980-2000.

....said rip in response to a story about a man sexually harassing a lesbian....? God you're stupid.

Watching TRUMP FANS talk about the evil old perverted democrats in Hollywood is the funniest shit EVER. You retards voted for a man who's OWN DAUGHTER instinctively recoiled from his hands touching her hips. Take your hypocritical bullshit to the settlements Trump surely unloaded on many poor women between 1980-2000.
Agreed, get rid of Trump and give Pence the stick. It'll be fun, I promise.

Last edited:
Back