In Honor Of The Nate/Conor Tattoo Guy, What MMA Tattoo Would You Get If Forced?

riitzni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
No cop out "I'd rather die" ones, you're getting held down and tattooed whether you like it or not like Mad Max. They're giving you the option to pick your image and because they found out you're a Shertard, you'll be branded HIGH OCTANE by the image. Placement is up to you.

I'll go with Frankie mid-KO of Maynard, right bicep.

Edgar bless

Branded or tattooed? Meh whatever, I'd have them brand my dick with ufc hot dog brander. Go big or go home fellas

Jon anik has a 209 ankle tatoo if anyone cares to know.

I would probably get that dragon tatoo on my back that forest griffin and rich franklin talked about the looser having to get.

mitrione-eye-750.jpg

Fedor having sex with Rousey while the Diaz brothers watch. Seems like a good conversation starter.
Sorry I don’t have a pic of it at the moment

Jon anik has a 209 ankle tatoo if anyone cares to know.

I would probably get that dragon tatoo on my back that forest griffin and rich franklin talked about the looser having to get.

Is that for real? Can you link to him admitting that?

Also lmao, I completely forgot about that bet. Franklin didn't pay up did he.

That would be epic <{jackyeah}>

i was trying to find a good one of when that chick shit her pants, but they would have just looked like two women hugging while laying down with shit on the ground

I'd go with the image of a duck in memory of gsp ducking Anderson, bisping ducking jacare/Romero/mousasi/ rockhold3, and a duckling in memory of mm vs Tj

I would go for terrible tattoo inception and get a tattoo of Alan Belcher showing off his tattoo of Johnny Cash.

Funny story, back in 05-06 I was SUPER CLOSE to getting a Chute Boxe emblem on my foot to signify Come fuck with me and get stomped out. I even made a thread or posted about it on here. I regret not getting it done. It's all good, this thread just reminded me of it. Good times.

Back