Alright im going to say it. I dont mind Luke Thomas.

Luke Thomas is all right.

Don't be a pussy who falls in line with the triggered snowflake cucks on Sherdog. They whinge about Thomas but he'd have them eating dirt in seconds IRL, so...lol.
Not to mention luke beats the shit through 90 percent of sherdog.

My mistake, i thought you wrote some paragraphs then changed it to lukes tweets (which i cant defend btw). All good mate

Another reason I can't stand Luke is because he's an irrational Jon Jones apologist. Make that was. It took a car crash, a hit and run, cocaine, and two drug test failures before he finally realized that Jon Jones is a bit of a degenerate.

On the MMA Beat is A fuck face Helwani wearing eyeliner?
Tony has beat all comes and top contenders.
What a fucking homo!

Luke Thomas is, at best, a moderate. I know because, unlike most haters, I actually listen to his shows. I'm still waiting for him to say anything remotely progressive.

But let me guess. He said something along the lines of "racism is bad" three years ago. Fragile white supremacists have been triggered ever since.

He is a SJW who always tries to defend cheaters and advocate for steroids.

like him because he actually trains and knows his shit. Ariel and that fat slob from mmjjunkie don't know shit.

Unverifiable yes. Weak? No.

It's pretty weak, bro. Unless you get off on the idea of another man beating someone up? If that's not your fetish, then I don't understand the fascination with Luke's physical ability. It doesn't say anything about him as a person or commentator.

Last edited:
I don't mind when he's solely talking about MMA fights, he certainly knows MMA. One of the best, if not the best in the industry in that regard. It's just that he goes off on way, way too many tangents about politics and race that I could not give a fuck about.
So much this. His actual fight/MMA analysis is the best in the business for someone who wasn't a fighter. But his Twitter and his politics are unbearable. He talks about how he "reads both sides" but he's such a flaming progressive and he tries to hide it but fails miserably.

I stopped following Sherdog gimmicks after the whole Conor thing was done. Luke is OK by me.

I thought he may have been a generic MMA ranter siimilar to Robyn Black but after watching some frame by frame analysis he does of fights you can tell he knows his shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back