Nate's BJJ vs Tony's BJJ

Why in all the vids of him hes wearing a gi at the gym? Im sure he does tons of Nogi but that dude does Gi too.

Ferg aint using a gi at practice, ever
He does some gi, It's mostly no gi though as far as I know. Adapted to mma.

but ya, 10th planet def doesn't train any gi.

Would still go with Nate pretty easy. He's just been doing It way longer.

I grapple. He's not wrong.

It's not really that close, but Tony Is crafty / tricky as hell and his game adapts well to mma.
Which is all that matters really, wrestling is part of grappling and tony is a much better wrestler than Diaz and his grappling is more adapted to using and defending strikes belts aren't the end of the world. A lot of great wrestlers with very short time in bjj have gone up against much higher credentialed opponents and done well because of the wrestling, note saying tony is a great wrestler but he is much better than Diaz in that regard

I grapple. He's not wrong.

It's not really that close, but Tony Is crafty / tricky as hell and his game adapts well to mma.

Oh, wow. You grapple, now I'm impressed.

Tell me... Nate Diaz has 11 losses.... how did most of those people beat him?

Oh, wow. You grapple, now I'm impressed.

Tell me... Nate Diaz has 11 losses.... how did most of those people beat him?
I've already responded to your troll posts on other threads. You never responded. Not gonna waste time repeating myself.

I've already responded to your troll posts on other threads. You never responded. Not gonna waste time repeating myself.

You duck questions as bad as Nate ducks fights.

But we know why.

You just don't want to answer the question because you know what the answer is:

They take him down and control him..... all despite this OMG AMAZING BJJ that he supposedly has.

You duck questions as bad as Nate ducks fights.

But we know why.

You just don't want to answer the question because you know what the answer is:

They take him down and control him..... all despite this OMG AMAZING BJJ that he supposedly has.
I literally gave you like paragraph responses and you ducked out of the thread with no response..rofl

Not gonna waste my time responding to ur shitty one liners.

I literally gave you like paragraph responses and you ducked out of the thread with no response..rofl

Not gonna waste my time responding to ur shitty one liners.

You're not going to waste your time responding because you know there is no response.... just like anybody that reads this thread knows that.

You just act like a little girl when you're wrong.

You're not going to waste your time responding because you know there is no response.... just like anybody that reads this thread knows that.

You just act like a little girl when you're wrong.
No, you said the exact same shit In the other thread. I gave you well thought out objective responses In paragraph form and you didn't respond to anything and dodged the thread. Now here you are giving one liners, acting like I didn't already dismantle your shit troll arguments.

I'd expect nothing less from a god awful poster such as yourself. Commenting on grappling / boxing when you've never trained a day In your life from the comfort of your keyboard.

Nate got schooled pretty hard by RDA a much shorter man. I'd go with Tony because of his versatility. Either way Nate's gonna slap you on the ground at some point along with some constant shit talk I'd imagine.

Going with Nate. But Ferguson is more complete fighters.

Tony seems more flexible and unorthodox. Nate night be tighter with less wasted motion.

Like the elbows Tony uses in guard. Has Nate ever used rubber guard
Nate is a Gracie Black belt There is no "rubber guard" in Gracie Jiu Jitsu

No, you said the exact same shit In the other thread. I gave you well thought out objective responses In paragraph form and you didn't respond to anything and dodged the thread. Now here you are giving one liners, acting like I didn't already dismantle your shit troll arguments.

I'd expect nothing less from a god awful poster such as yourself. Commenting on grappling / boxing when you've never trained a day In your life from the comfort of your keyboard.

Silva beat him, but Nick did handle the kicks quite well. Put up a decent fight as well against a juiced up silva.

Conor threw a lot of kicks at Nate but he's a very good kicker, along with being a superior boxer.

Throwing leg kicks Is definitely something to Incorporate Into a strategy against either Diaz bro since their style on the feet Is so boxing dominant and heavy on the lead leg but I don't think It's quite as easy as you make It sound

^^ This is your quote that I didn't answer.

And you're not even talking about Nate except for the Conor fight.

Now tell me how Nate has lost almost all of his fights?

Or resort to more ad hominem attacks just to avoid answering the question.

Back