Update: Suspended! Amazon Studio Chief Accused of Sexual Misconduct[female empowerment][progress]

Does the Trump admin have something to with all these sex scandals lately?

shits getting deep

W0dKWnt.jpg
jeff-bezos---full-biography.jpg

....said rip in response to a story about a man sexually harassing a lesbian....? God you're stupid.

Watching TRUMP FANS talk about the evil old perverted democrats in Hollywood is the funniest shit EVER. You retards voted for a man who's OWN DAUGHTER instinctively recoiled from his hands touching her hips. Take your hypocritical bullshit to the settlements Trump surely unloaded on many poor women between 1980-2000.
Hopefully after all this the Hollywood perverts won't be sexually assaulting anymore young women.

I would think both sides could agree on that.

....said rip in response to a story about a man sexually harassing a lesbian....? God you're stupid.

Watching TRUMP FANS talk about the evil old perverted democrats in Hollywood is the funniest shit EVER. You retards voted for a man who's OWN DAUGHTER instinctively recoiled from his hands touching her hips. Take your hypocritical bullshit to the settlements Trump surely unloaded on many poor women between 1980-2000.

B-b-but Trump

deflection-answer-question-avoid.gif

Just hours after actress Rose McGowan launched a broadside against Amazon CEO (and Washington Post owner) Jeff Bezos with the accusation that the richest man in the world was “funding rapists, alleged pedos, and sexual harassers,” one of Bezos’s top executives, Roy Price, was publicly accused of harassing television producer Isa Hackett.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Hackett says the horror show began in a cab after an Amazon staff party back in July of 2015:

Once in the cab, Hackett says Price repeatedly and insistently propositioned her. “You will love my d**k,” he said, according to Hackett, who relayed her account to multiple individuals in the hours after the alleged episode. (The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed Hackett told at least two people about the alleged incident in the immediate aftermath.) Hackett says she made clear to Price she was not interested and told him that she is lesbian with a wife and children.

Hackett says Price did not relent in the cab or once they arrived at the Amazon party. As she talked with other executives, she says that Price stepped close to her and loudly said, “Anal sex!” in her ear.

Most damning for Amazon is the fact that Hatckett reported the incidents to Amazon. The company says it did an investigation but Price still has his high-powered job.

Amazon released a mealy-mouthed statement that read in part, “[W]e looked closely at this specific concern and addressed it directly with those involved.”

In her tweetstorm to Bezos, McGowan says that “I told the head of your studio that HW raped me. Over & over I said it. He said it hadn’t been proven. I said I was the proof.”

Roy Price is the head of Bezos’ studio.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...mazon-studio-chief-accused-sexual-misconduct/

----

Well I'll be damned. Are there any Democrat donors who dont sexually harass women they have authority over?

They are all just closet Alpha male conservatives masquerading as Dems.

It already has.
I understand that. He's got a playboy past trying to bed women that are not his wife, but is he still part of the problem? Or has he left that behind? I don't know. If he has not, it will come out.

The left hasn't taken this much damage in the culture wars in years.

Trump is part of this problem.
And even if acknowledged, how does that make anyone's opinion of him any lower? Does acknowledgement in some fashion lay further groundwork for his removal. In the context of the various allegations coming out against prominent Democrats does Trumps own misdeeds balance that scale? Trump on one side and Hollywood on the other?

Ok, Trump has misused his power, wealth and celebrity against women. He is a despicable man and human being...now what?

Hollywood can stop eating itself now? Stop turning over rocks and exposing it's own hypocracy? They all get a pass? Social justice Hollywood gets a do over on the black eye?

Hopefully after all this the Hollywood perverts won't be sexually assaulting anymore young women.

I would think both sides could agree on that.

....now try actually responding to what I said like you aren't deathly afraid of words. Your dishonesty would make Jesus sad.

Ok, Trump has misused his power, wealth and celebrity against women. He is a despicable man and human being...now what?

Hollywood can stop eating itself now? Stop turning over rocks and exposing it's own hypocracy? They all get a pass? Social justice Hollywood gets a do over on the black eye?

Or we can hold every one accountable for what they've done. That seems like the obvious answer.

I think you're quite wrong - I'll be right here smoking weed on my couch regardless of what happens to a bunch of fucking idiots in Hollywood.

Pass that ish homie!!

This dude sounds a little crazy, but he's on FB dishing dirt on Andy Dick being a pedophile and he connects it back to Weinstein.
Can't find the link on google, and I don't know how to link FB, but here is his own crazy website where he tip toes around the issue (he's much more outspoken on FB today).
https://ericallenbell.com/2017/03/19/milo-now-blaming-underage-male-victims-for-sexual-abuse/

I don't need some website to tell me Andy Dick is a pedo.

AD fails the eye test HARD.

Or we can hold every one accountable for what they've done. That seems like the obvious answer.
Ok, and?...

So, what are you suggesting for Trump? Those currently being exposed are losing jobs, being put on leave, etc... only job Trumps doing right now is the Presidency.

Want to fire him?

Put him on Presidential leave?

Ok. We can hand Pence the job and get on with our business. However, that's not going to stop the black eye Hollywood is getting right now. It's not going to stop making us laugh and point at an industry that likes to preach to us about "doing the right thing" when it comes to society and politics.

Hell, Trump came directly from that environment to the Presidency.

It's kinda funny how any time Democrats take a black eye now they roll out the But What About Trump. It's on the same level as What About Hillary which is overplayed as well.

He was just trying to give a lesbian some Vitamin D. This shouldn't be a crime.

Once she acts like she doesn't want it, how could you be so umsexy to keep pushing like that?

Honestly this Rose chick is sounding a bit crazy - If you were raped would you go to the police or Twitter? And no Rose, your word is not evidence of rape.

Rapists are scum and they should all be executed. Rape should be proven in a court of law, not public opinion on Twitter. If you're preyed upon call the police.
THIS ALL GODDAMNED DAY.

Back