Guy gets McGregor vs Diaz tattoo

One day he'll probably get dementia and think those are his 2 sons or something :D

It's a good tattoo and there have been far worse MMA-related ones for sure. To be fair, it was an epic couple battles they've had too. Of course I would rather see a Machida/Shogun one, or a Griffin-Bonnar one or something - but I think it's fine.

What an absolute disgrace of a human being.

method=get&s=5ffcp-11-09-12-15-52-20-865.jpg

Discuss

You guys are funny...why is it so 'gay'? About 2/3 of the respondents here are reacting like the tat is two guys 69ing or something. How many guys have gotten Elvis or another singing superstar tattooed on them?

I have no tats, and there's nothing that means enough to me for me to get any, but 90% of the tats I see around are skull and bones, cringe-worthy life quotes, stupid swirling or tribal shit or some other hardcore design to just let everyone around them know they're a badass. This fight was one for the ages, he's a fan of MMA, and he got a great artwork of it. It's not for me, but it's not like it screams 'homosexual' or anything.

Maybe I'm just too old for this place.

I'm shocked it isn't a not surprised motherfucker tat

It's a decent quality tattoo no doubt but...Nate doesn't exactly look like real life Nate; still decent though

But I think anyone choosing something like that tattooed on their body is pretty stupid...just my opinion

I'm not a tattoo guy, and I'd never get another man tattooed on me if I did get one, but that tattoo artist did outstanding work.

Nate has the wrong eye color, lmao blue eyes. I am sure in real life he has brown eyes.

WTF are those cat scratches on the side of Colins face cheeks, I never remember scratching and clawing him. Awful tramp stamp, well tramp stamps are disgusting and hideous in general, but this is beyond awful.

lol why so many age lines on their forehead? they look in their late 50's, Deary me. Ewww.

8hUVZq.gif

puker.gif

obsessions-cat-vomit-sign-english.jpg

Gay for sure. It's like they're manlets. The guy practically has his balls resting on their heads now.

Do these people not know that tattoos are permanent?

The artist did a great job. Whoever got it is an absolute tard though.

Looks pretty good. In 20 years he can use his retirement for Tattoo Removal.

Back