YUUGGE!: PA Secretary of State Steps Down After Voter Fraud Revelations

Sweet, let's trade guns for voter ids. I mean, you clearly believe in that sort of reasoning, so this one should be a no-brainer.

Sweet let's make the same restrictions on buying guns as there are on voting.

Illegals have gun rights?
We can prevent just one murder by changing the ways in which 300+ million Americans are able to express their constitutional rights. So let's have a nationwide registry, and more restrictions. Prove you're a citizen to be able to speak in public. Papers please, or your car gets searched. After all, an illegal might by a gun or speak in public, or heaven forbid, drive. If just one person likes this post, it will all have been worth it.

My theory is that a PA official resigned a week or two after a vulnerability in the voter registration system was found, and that we do not have any reason at this time to suspect the two are related. As more information comes in, I will adjust my beliefs accordingly. And you can have your feelings and your understanding, like a saggy-titted unwed feminist.
No need to get all tight, homie.<Moves>

So where are the numbers that actually voted, I haven't we them.

Has anyone actually investigated this part.

It says 44 voted on one election and 46 voted on more than one election since 2006.

No need to get all tight, homie.<Moves>
You've repeatedly failed to give any good reason to link the resignation to the republican letter that was sent to him. After that, you'll have to give good reason to believe a fraud. After that, you'll have to demonstrate 4 more orders of magnitude of said fraud, and then you'll still fall short of the floating claim of millions of illegals voting.

It says 44 voted on one election and 46 voted on more than one election since 2006.

So still we need voter ID, like most other countries, see Canada and Mexico.

You've repeatedly failed to give any good reason to link the resignation to the republican letter that was sent to him. After that, you'll have to give good reason to believe a fraud. After that, you'll have to demonstrate 4 more orders of magnitude of said fraud, and then you'll still fall short of the floating claim of millions of illegals voting.
Look at my posts, use some nuance, and realize your strawman.

We can prevent just one murder by changing the ways in which 300+ million Americans are able to express their constitutional rights. So let's have a nationwide registry, and more restrictions. Prove you're a citizen to be able to speak in public. Papers please, or your car gets searched. After all, an illegal might by a gun or speak in public, or heaven forbid, drive. If just one person likes this post, it will all have been worth it.
Americans have rights to guns
Illegals have no right to vote
Fail

Or, could just the reason for the inflated popular vote?

....sure, if batshit crazy math helps you sleep better, believe it. I'm gonna go with logic that tells me 1 state's computer problems don't explain away the votes of an entire country.... but clearly you guys need this one badly. So go for it.

Hilary only won the popular vote because of illegal immigrants in PA and this proves it! Finally we can have her impeached....

Oh wait.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...vania-secretary-of-state-voters-20171011.html

AAEAAQAAAAAAAASmAAAAJDgzMzY1YWMzLWZjMGItNDQ2NC04MTIyLWVhNGZkYThjNDZkZQ.jpg

Now that we know there were thousands of instances of immigrants voting illegally in PA, what more should be done to remedy the situation, and ensure that stuff like this doesn't happen in the future? I think we need to greatly expand the election integrity committee for one, now that there is a proven need for it.

Reading that article it sounds like he means a thousand; not literally thousands.

-Philadelphia City Commissioner Al Schmidt pushed the issue into the spotlight three weeks ago when he announced that his staff found 317 noncitizens who had canceled their voter registrations in the city from 2006

-In Allegheny County, election officials found 96 cases of noncitizens canceling their voter registrations since 2006.

-The Department of State then said it had records of 1,160 canceled voter registrations listing ineligibility as a reason and said the issue was under review

-Schmidt’s office found documentation from 220, either through direct contact or via an attorney, canceling the voter registrations. Of those 220, 44 voted in one election and 46 voted in more than one election.

....sure, if batshit crazy math helps you sleep better, believe it. I'm gonna go with logic that tells me 1 state's computer problems don't explain away the votes of an entire country.... but clearly you guys need this one badly. So go for it.

Hilary only won the popular vote because of illegal immigrants in PA and this proves it! Finally we can have her impeached....

Oh wait.
Now move on to looking at other areas for the same. How about California as a whole or NY?

All in all, voter registration is the only clear cut way to make sure these little things don't become a bigger problem in the future. Shouldn't be a problem right?

Now move on to looking at other areas for the same. How about California as a whole or NY?

Yes, your premise is great if every other state had the same problem. Since there's no proof of that at all and you're only making that assumption to reach your preferred conclusion, we can just move on back to reality.

All in all, voter registration is the only clear cut way to make sure these little things don't become a bigger problem in the future. Shouldn't be a problem right?

Nope, shouldn't. I've got no problem with it at all. So now tell me why what you said isn't stupid.

Yes, your premise is great if every other state had the same problem. Since there's no proof of that at all and you're only making that assumption to reach your preferred conclusion, we can just move on back to reality.

Nope, shouldn't. I've got no problem with it at all. So now tell me why what you said isn't stupid.
If there's nothing to find there's nothing to find but if you don't investigate you'll never know. Given this isn't the first place to have a decrepency, checking them all makes sense. You want a fair, balanced and legal election yes?

"Everything I don't like is fake news!"

This is the low-IQ liberals response to state officials being forced to resign when loopholes that allowed immigrants to vote illegally for decades are uncovered.
The irony here is delicious.

Americans have rights to guns
Illegals have no right to vote
Fail
No, you're just not following. Your rights shouldn't have restrictions placed on them just because illegals may occasionally take advantage of them.

Look at my posts, use some nuance, and realize your strawman.
I have looked at your posts, easily shitted all on them, and then took your ideas to broader conclusions.

Again, you have nothing but your spidey senses to support the claim that he resigned over the republican letter sent to him on voter registration vulnerabilities.

It may be the case that he is resigning over that, or something related to that. It may also be the case that this is a hack republican spin. You do not know. We will find out.

When we find out, the answer will be "and so what of it?"

You will conclude that fire and brimstone tacos have overtaken us. Then, I will shitted all on your posts again, in my inimitable style.

If there's nothing to find there's nothing to find but if you don't investigate you'll never know. Given this isn't the first place to have a decrepency, checking them all makes sense. You want a fair, balanced and legal election yes?

At what point did you assume my stance was against voter registration/for illegals voting? I'm thoroughly confused why you're responding to me as if that's what I took issue with. It wasn't, at all.

So still we need voter ID, like most other countries, see Canada and Mexico.

I think Democrats would be ok with a free ID given at a national level which costs nothing and allocate a budget to ensure all people get it no matter what.

Back