Rush Limbaugh says Trump is "acting like a dictator"

You guys pay attention to the elections ? A lot of GOP and their supporters did not like Trumo or want him in office. Fox News was against him too. so in the news water is wet. a blow guy talking bad about someone he did not want in the office. Funny how people listen to Rush says as some kind of thread worthy topic.

Right.

But when these same people were singing his praises, they were full of shit, right? Now they say a couple of things you like, and they're speaking the gospel and really know the score.

Give it a rest. You guys will just go along with anyone, as long as they tell you what you want to hear, and you don't care who it is. And you guys call Trump supporters lemmings.
<TrumpWrong1>
I support when people speak the truth, doesn't matter what mouth it comes out of or what letter is next to their name.

lol @ quoting that Marxist Leftist libtard tree-hugging SJW cuck, Rush Limbaugh, HA!

Yeah once he ordered police to arrest all those players kneeling during the anthem n everybody else supporting them he really started acting like a dictator

Wait... he didn’t do that

Maybe ppl should check WhAt dictator actually means

One of these days Trump is going to be self-deprecating and heads are going to explode.

I support when people speak the truth, doesn't matter what mouth it comes out of or what letter is next to their name.

And today in Liberal Land, "the truth" is that Donald Trump is acting like a dictator because Rush fucking Limbaugh said so.

ROFL. You can't make this up.

Yeah once he ordered police to arrest all those players kneeling during the anthem n everybody else supporting them he really started acting like a dictator

Wait... he didn’t do that

Maybe ppl should check WhAt dictator actually means
Yeah! You tell him. Maybe if Rush could stop praising Obama for 1 second we could take his critique of Trump seriously.

And today in Liberal Land, "the truth" is that Donald Trump is acting like a dictator because Rush fucking Limbaugh said so.

Geez you're dense. He was acting like a dictator before Rush noticed. People are amazed that such a scum bag as Rush even realized how fucking terrible your God king is. When Rush is less of a cuck then you are, you should feel bad there bud.

If anything Trump is acting like an SJW by (at least tacitly) encouraging a boycott of a product because of political reasons. If you don't think this is right you should stand up to it when SJW's do it. Unless you think the gloves are just off in which case don't cry when you get the fight you asked for.
That isn't what sjw's do though. They forcibly shut things down and violently attack the opposition. What he is doing is the right way to protest an action you don't like, vote with your dollars.

Thats not what it means. It means that the same Republicans and Conservatives that Team Dotard have been quoting for 8 years to validate their anti-Obama rhetoric see Trump for what he is and the Trumptards can't handle it.

Perhaps instead of posting this nonsense, you should have actually listened to Rush address this.

I happened to catch his show today, long story short, this is fake news.

Commence with your liberal circle jerk.
Lol you listen to Rush and have the audacity to talk about political circle jerks?
<36>

Yes, most people that talk about liberals here don't seem to have a clue what liberalism is. Of course it's because that crowd just likes the empty buzz word rhetoric.

I even had a conservative poster be outraged by the term "liberal gun laws", which to anyone that understands the word of course means non-restrictive gun laws, but many of them just shut off their brain when they hear the word "liberal".
lol This is so true.
The moment they hear the word "liberal" or "progressive" they start foaming at the mouth as if these words are inherently bad.

Politics is the sport of lying to people's faces, and getting them to like you while doing it.

Sorry you haven't figured that out yet, but you'll grow up someday.

I'm assuming this is why you like Trump.

So Rush is jumping off the bandwagon before shit gets too deep for him to climb out of?

So Rush is jumping off the bandwagon before shit gets too deep for him to climb out of?

Not really. He tried, got a lot of crap from his fans and has started to walk what he said back. I wonder if he is questioning his tactics at this point.

How am I a "liberal"?

Its pretty amazing how low the bar for being a dictator is now

that shillmick feels vindicated by this is just lol

He was acting like a dictator before Rush noticed. People are amazed that such a scum bag as Rush even realized how fucking terrible your God king is.
1. Can you name any ways Trump has usurped power from Congress or the courts? When you say acting like a dictator, do you mean his bombastic rhetoric or are your referring to any specific actions?
2. I don't get the God King thing? From what I can see, Trump supporters are more willing to criticize Trump than the supporters of any other president in several decades. I mean, this thread is about Rush Limbaugh saying the guy is behaving like a dictator.

Now, admittedly, this may be because Trump is more worthy of criticism than other presidents. But it still negates the idea that the guy is being worshipped.

Back