Will UFC 219 be the lightest New Year card in years?

Conor vs. Tony/Nate
Cyborg vs. Holm
Aldo vs. Lamas
Rockhold vs. Romero
Weidman vs. Jacare
Platinum Perry vs. Usman
Latifi vs. OSP

could all help to make this a proper banger of a card ...
Very good!! I like it. A lot of fun fights there, would watch!!.

I mean they had Conor, Stipe, Lawler, Jones, Cormier, Weidman, Rousey, Silva, Lesnar, Cain, JDS on previous cards.

That's funny I was thinking just yesterday how awesome this card is coming together despite it not even being half full and no main or co-main announced.What a silly thread and not even posting the card?Wtf lol

Why the fuck shertards have Cain in title picture? First of all he said he's not fighting again in 2017, he also said he COULD fight in 2018, he doesn't even know if that's 100%

477071722-fabricio-werdum-of-brazil-knees-cain-gettyimages.jpg

Also he won ONE fight in last 4 years and was against TRAVIS BROWNE who is on 4 or 5 lose streak, stop acting like he deserves a shot over Overeem and Werdum bunch of bias stupid patriots
He doesn't deserve it more, but new fights take precedent. Stipe knocked both Werdum and Reem out in round 1 very recently. Cain vs Stipe is an interesting, first time matchup. Ngannou would be the best of both worlds with a win over Reem though.

I think since he thinks it is the lightest card and is not satisfied the UFC should cancel the event and close the doors and put a chain on the gate.
Just fuck it

Conor will be on it too. They are just trying to make Nate to agree. Otherwise, he is fighting Tony.

Dom is out now. Seriously this is a really really bad card.

I think Dom is only liked because he is basically a character actor in the Bisping-DC situational comedy show.

Yeah I can't remember a New Years card I wasn't excited for, its usually next to July card in my favorite cards to look forward to in the year.

Back