Tony Ferguson and DC go back and forth on twitter

Did he really cheat though? Yes something is fishy about Cormier losing 1.2 lbs in 2 minutes, but how was is that Johnson weighed exactly 1.2 under the limit when he weighed in at 203.8?

It sounds a lot more like the scale was adjusted so that Cormier weighed 205, and then that 1.2 adjustment was also reflected on Johnsons weight.

The commission either cheated the scale themselves, or adjusted it incorrectly by accident.

Or am I supposed to believe that this was just a coincidence and Anthony just happened to be 1.2 lbs under 205 lol?

The scale was "adjusted" eh? So are we implying that the athletic commission tampered with the scales?

The scale was "adjusted" eh? So are we implying that the athletic commission tampered with the scales?

Yes that's what I'm suggesting. If they adjusted 1.2 lbs less for Daniel, then assuming Johnson weighed 205 and was on point, what would we expect his weight to be if the same adjustment was applied? We would expect it to be 203.8 because 205 - 1.2 = 203.8.

And guess what Johnson weighed in at? 203.8.

This isn't news. Everyone realized this. Cormier didn't cheat. The commissions cheated, or fucked up the scale by accident. But the former is more likely IMO.

It wasn't about any of that. DC and Rogan spent 5 minutes after the fight almost trying to justify Mcgregor/Diaz 3. I don't thinking DC meant for it to be, but it did come off a little disrespectful. Tony was just busting DC's balls like the weirdo he is.

Ahhh ok. Didn't watch the very end of the event.

DC better watch himself before El Cucuy picks his ass.

{<doc}

giphy.gif

Fake champ + grilled him about the towel cheat he pulled..I don't see anything wrong with that. War Toneh.

Are we gonna see another cyborg vs "what's her face" at the next fighter retreat?

Tony just going to call Bones for back up. Then DC is fucked.

Fighters are trying to remain relevant by just picking random fights on Twitter.

Yes that's what I'm suggesting. If they adjusted 1.2 lbs less for Daniel, then assuming Johnson weighed 205 and was on point, what would we expect his weight to be if the same adjustment was applied? We would expect it to be 203.8 because 205 - 1.2 = 203.8.

And guess what Johnson weighed in at? 203.8.

This isn't news. Everyone realized this. Cormier didn't cheat. The commissions cheated, or fucked up the scale by accident. But the former is more likely IMO.

Did Rumble weigh twice, or did he get it first time?

One of these days Tony is gonna smart off to the wrong, bigger guy and get his clock cleaned

He's been pushing it for a while

Cormier is a nice guy but he'd be a nightmare for ol' Tony

DC would body slam his ass like nothing and pound him into oblivion

Ferguson is just a weird guy, man. Dude needs therapy or something real bad

It's like he can't control these outbursts

And fuck Twitter..

One of these days Tony is gonna smart off to the wrong, bigger guy and get his clock cleaned

He's been pushing it for a while

Cormier is a nice guy but he'd be a nightmare for ol' Tony

DC would body slam his ass like nothing and pound him into oblivion

Ferguson is just a weird guy, man. Dude needs therapy or something real bad

It's like he can't control these outbursts

And fuck Twitter..

DC i know its you ... watch out, tony is coming for you
<DCrying><DCrying>
<DCrying><DCrying>

So Cormier was still overweight, even with the -1.2 lb. adjustment the first time around.

No because Anthony weighed in after Cormier. Cormier weighed 206.2, then came back and weighed 205, then Anthony weighed in and his was 203.8.

Back