Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael dos Anjos Set For UFC on FOX Winnipeg Main Event (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
This is a superfight. I dont give a fuck neither is a champion now. Both guys are awesome.

Fuck yes... I think Robbie wins via size and power. Cant see RDA taking him down.

...and people say the UFC is dying. Ye of little faith.

I'm going with Lawler on this one. I thought he lost the Cowboy fight but I think he can handle RDA.

I think lawler's second wind has run out. He's slightly overrated imo, and RDA will beat him.

That should be an all out war.

Fprom91.gif

Love both guys. Don't want to see either of them lose but damn that's a potentially brutal fight.

Love this fight. Both guys always bring it. My money is on Robbie to take it.

Thinking Lawler KTFO's RDA.

But whatever, I've been wrong before, eat shit you bald headed prick.

He'll target the leg more like he did against nate, throwing in the occasional switch kick.

Tough match up for both guys really. I could see lawler roughing up rda in the clinch when rda tries to toe up or koing him in an exchange. I could also see rda keeping the pressuring and mixing up his grappling and striking taking a decision over 5 rounds. I'll be very interested to see what happens if rda does get him down.

Not an easy fight to pick. It does make me wonder who might face Woodley next.

Robbie definitely doesn't check leg kicks often, and RDA also has a great switch kick like you mentioned, he used it on Bendo pretty effectively, and he's also improved his boxing some under Parillo. Maybe he won't do as bad as I'm expecting. He has the tools, I just think Robbie might be too big and powerful for him.

Lawler via a 5 round blood bath
<{JustBleed}>

I Think Robbie probably takes this one but I really hope that RDA wins this .
if Robbie tries to take rounds off on RDA though it could give him the opportunity to win this fight but he did manage to survive Rory in a 5 round fight so anything could happen

Awesome!!! JUST BLEED LAWLER by Knockout!!! #FEEDHIMSOULS

Robbie definitely doesn't check leg kicks often, and RDA also has a great switch kick like you mentioned, he used it on Bendo pretty effectively, and he's also improved his boxing some under Parillo. Maybe he won't do as bad as I'm expecting. He has the tools, I just think Robbie might be too big and powerful for him.
Yeah the biggest problem for rda is definitely robbie's power, but it's not like robbie is a bum with a punchers chance, he's skilled as well.

I like Lawler, but RDA take this.

And btw condit and cerrone beat lawler IMO.

Back