Shogun Rua looking sharp and back in the gym. WHO IS NEXT?

Who should Shogun fight next?

• Total voters
Retirement, he's a legend had a great career was champ in pride and UFC. Nothing to prove, he's just causing brain damage at this point.

One more more good one to send him off I say.
Machida somehow, Glover, or fuck it OSP.

Not sure. A contender fight against a top 5 opponent. Hope he has a good and speedy recovery.

Whats ur guys opinion?

A guy like Latifi or OSP? Cummins? Saki?

or a better guy like Glover or Cirkunov?

:( Not again...
Maybe ,instead of a keeping rebuilding both knees again and again,they should take one leg off and reduce a the risk of new injury by 50%?
It not like he is still that wild kicking machine he used to be.
And I seriously think a healthy 100%
One legged Shogun could beat the hell of Chael Sonnen in a rematch,no weight cut necessary.

Just kidding.
I hope a very fast and complete recovery.
WAR SHOGUN!
Always!

I think instead of being Shogun's biggest fan on Sherdog you're actually secretly his biggest hater and want to see him punished.

Guy is shot. He has no business getting in there with top guys anymore. He needs to move to Rizin or ONE and beat up cans like Fedor or Askren.
Fedor vs a healthy"er" Shogun would be a damn good fight at this point.

I'm glad sherdoggers aren't matchmakers, wtf i am reading here? Rashad is on 3 or 4 lose streak, Shogun is top 5 LHW, he doesn't deserve a shot at Shogun anymore.

Saki had his first win at MMA, let build him first or Shogun will just take him down and GnP the shit of him forcing another tap

Ffs.. I'd say OSP or winner of Misha-Glover

Yes

War Shogun
And War Ninja

Back