If conor v diaz 3 happens we should boycott

If belts don't mean anything then he should vacate and go fight Nate, leave the belt for fighters who truly want to show they're the best mma fighter in their division...

Well, they don't mean anything, so if he vacates or not, I don't give two shits. I just want to see great fights.

Winning the belt doesn't prove anything. Everybody knows which fighters are the best in each division based on their careers.

Belts and rankings are for casual fans.

Well, they don't mean anything, so if he vacates or not, I don't give two shits. I just want to see great fights.

Winning the belt doesn't prove anything. Everybody knows which fighters are the best in each division based on their careers.

Belts and rankings are for casual fans.

May not mean anything to you and Conor, but them little trinkets represent hardwork, achievement, hardware that says you're the very best at what you do. And I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say I think every man/woman who fights for any promotion would want one and the prestige that come with it....

This is ^^^ a complete load of sh!t it's the hardcores and fighters themselves asking that Conor respect belts & ranks and defend against a rightful contenders, and the f*king punk ass casuals wanting him to fight the next celebrity, you played & exposed yourself with this post son....

Dont watch this event. Majority of people on prefer to see him fight T ferg. If the UFC chooses to let nate get the title shot, they need to learn

In before "lol we stream every fight anyway"
Diaz McG 3...I’m buying

Dont watch this event. Majority of people on prefer to see him fight T ferg. If the UFC chooses to let nate get the title shot, they need to learn

If its on free tv, I'll watch!! If its PPV ,hell no I won't buy it!!!!fuuuuck nooo!!!

Nah, I’ll watch. It’ll still be fun.

I don’t think we’ll get an announcement from Conor until November 1st, when Notorious comes out.

If every hardcore MMA fan boycotted the fight, it would still do 1.5 million+ PPV buys.

The fighters however should strike, sue and go balls out on social media though. In no sport should a guy that hasn't fought in a year and coming off a loss get a title shot.

Way ahead of you OP, I been boycotting the UFC since I became a fan.

Never bought a UFC PPV Master Race reporting in.

I won't be watching Colin/Nate 3. No interest at all. Its BS and garbage.

I will 1000% watch Colin/Tony. thats the only fight to make, and allows Tony to be the real champ, and Colin can go back to 145 or powder puff boxing.

Last edited:
I'm down for the rubber match. Mcgregor - Diaz was very entertaining. Just better be after he defends against the top contender , Ferguson.

Yeah, I'm watching it, but sure as hell not paying! Lol

PS. And i'll teach at least 5 friends how to watch it and NOT pay! :)

By the looks of it people already boycotted UFC 216...

Then what's the point? See as an adult, we realize we do things for purpose and assume other people of adult age, do so too. You said you are going to boycott, which would mean you are seeking an outcome from such, and then you made a post about you doing such, so you obviously feel strong in your conviction. So if you say and did all that so far and not expect it to affect anything, then why do it and def shy even mention it in a post to strangers? My point is, you are talking some bs online to get your post count up and sound cool to your fellow shertards, but look foolish in the end, because like you said.. you are going to watch it anyway. Me pay? Why when we get ppv for free at my wifes family's ranch, and the gym gives us tickets for fights we want to attend? So again, it simply appears that you are pouting and stomping your feet, especially if you see no affect in the end by you doing such..
Is this a way to convince me to buy the ppv ?
You must be a member of ufc team or you just like to talk bs.
No boycot , no affect on anything. I will just not buy the ppv,there are no secret messages behind it.sorry to hurt your feelings.
It is not the 1st time that I dont buy an ppv because I didnt like the card

By the way,you are not the one who can question me what I am talking and sharing with strangers.dont think that you have such an affect when you write a long shit story.

And also,I dont give a shit in which farm you are going to watch the show.

It will be a disaster for the UFC if the 50 self-proclaimed "hardcore fans" from Sherdog don't buy it and a million half other people do.
Dana probably can't sleep knowing Sherdog is gonna boycott

Dont watch this event. Majority of people on prefer to see him fight T ferg. If the UFC chooses to let nate get the title shot, they need to learn.

I agree. I will do it with you should something like this get organised. Hardcore fans strike back, love it

I'm down for a boycott so long as I can do it from the comfort of my bed, on sherdog and pants-less.

Back