One thing that strikes me about McGregor and Ferguson...

Eckhart Tolle

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Is that they are both students of MOVEMENT. In a lot of the ufc embeddeds, during his workout El Cucuay was always moving, dancing, shuffling, juking, spinning and shadow boxing in space (also during his walkout). In fact, he seems to have a hard time staying still!

And The Notorious has his infamous movement coach, Ido. And has talked several times in the past about how he watches animals and how they move...

It will be great when these two "students of movement" meet in the octagon... perhaps Dec. 30th?

p.s. Like many of us, I was hugely disappointed when Khabib pulled out against Tony last minute, as it was going to make a clear #1 contender. However, as things stand today, I think Tony would beat Khabib (too one dimensional). So Conor vs Tony is definitely the fight I am currently most interested in seeing.

i noticed they're both MMA fighters, am i the only one?

Tony via less touchbutt in the park.

Conor will fight Nate and Tony will defend his title against Khabib. Logic.

I noticed that they both like to punch their opponents. They are both on the the next level.

I notice he tried using head movment during his fight with Mayweather.

The whole movement thing is funny.

Really is just touch butt in the park for the most part. Soon as Conor gasses he's more flat footed than an elephant.

Lol, so much hate itt.

I hear you TS and think it'll be interested when they do meet, as @Fadetoblack918 said, which I agree with, Conor's movement & footwork does seem ahead of Fergusons. Regardless, it should be good, is the fight to make andI also feel it IS the fight that will be made. The way Tony looked against Lee tho, I see no way, no how that McGregor doesn't land on him.

Why even fight, when you can have a dance off?

the_dance_off08_website_image_vcxl_standard.jpg

I noticed that McNugget doesn't defend titles so chances are almost 100% in the No category
Does Bisping defend titles?

His last fight was a year ago and nobody seems to say anything about that.

McGregor had a boxing match in August. Did Bisping?

Just because McGregor ******WAS****** champion of two weight divisions doesn't mean he should have to fight twice as often as everyone else.

Last edited:
I noticed one had big ears and rumor has it one is half black from the waist down, awww god damn he heard me.
Man you got to whisper to keep Tony from hearing you, sum bitch he heard me again.

Lol, so much hate itt.

I hear you TS and think it'll be interested when they do meet, as @Fadetoblack918 said, which I agree with, Conor's movement & footwork does seem ahead of Fergusons. Regardless, it should be good, is the fight to make andI also feel it IS the fight that will be made. The way Tony looked against Lee tho, I see no way, no how that McGregor doesn't land on him.

I agree on the feet CM has the striking advantage, but on the ground I think Tony, with those lanky limbs could submit Connor (who is not known for his ground game). Also, Tony is super durable... so yeah, this should be a fun/intense scrap.

Does Bisping defend titles?

His last fight was a year ago and nobody seems to say anything about that.

McGregor had a boxing match in August. Did Bisping?

Just because McGregor is champion of two weight divisions doesn't mean he should have to fight twice as often as everyone else.
So in other words if Bisping doesnt defend (which he did) Conor can do the same ?

And also,you do know that Conor is only LW champ right ?
what is Max if Conor is 2 division champ ?

Is that they are both students of MOVEMENT. In a lot of the ufc embeddeds, during his workout El Cucuay was always moving, dancing, shuffling, juking, spinning and shadow boxing in space (also during his walkout). In fact, he seems to have a hard time staying still!

And The Notorious has his infamous movement coach, Ido. And has talked several times in the past about how he watches animals and how they move...

It will be great when these two "students of movement" meet in the octagon... perhaps Dec. 30th?

p.s. Like many of us, I was hugely disappointed when Khabib pulled out against Tony last minute, as it was going to make a clear #1 contender. However, as things stand today, I think Tony would beat Khabib (too one dimensional). So Conor vs Tony is definitely the fight I am currently most interested in seeing.
Butt-touch in the park.

Back