Is it odd that Dana would have to ask Vince about Conor wrestling?

Novice4eva

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Shouldn't he be able to ask Conor? And wouldn't he need Dana's permission? This all seems odd. I'm beginning to think Conor may be done with ufc.

biDFHU0.gif

XlWsR1K.gif

Last edited:
Doubt we see him in the WWE. Maybe for a guest appearance. But while Dana is at it. Send back Punk.

Not enough info to say he's done but that is a weird response from Dana. Perhaps there have been talks between the three of them and they're trying to keep quiet about it? Idk, this is odd.

He could fight Hornswoggle in WWE, same height and weight. Would go with Hornswoggle by inverted frog splash

It's not that odd. What's odd is that 6 mos. into the new ownership Conor McGregor still couldn't get them to answer his calls. They tend to hash these things out on social media and don't talk behind the scenes. Weird but true.

It's not that odd. What's odd is that 6 mos. into the new ownership Conor McGregor still couldn't get them to answer his calls. They tend to hash these things out on social media and don't talk behind the scenes. Weird but true.

Why would they need to talk to some guy on the roster?

Doubt we see him in the WWE. Maybe for a guest appearance. But while Dana is at it. Send back Punk.

Punk isn't going back to WWE
He did not leave them for UFC, he left bc he hated it there & 10 months later he signed with UFC after Lorenzo asked him if he ever thought about trying MMA

Shouldn't he be able to ask Conor? And wouldn't he need Dana's permission? This all seems odd. I'm beginning to think Conor may be done with ufc.

What would he do in the WWE?? He’s a Manlet.

Not strange. He is getting to the bottom of the story by asking the head of the wwe. He is essentially cock blocking conor by getting Vince to say no before Conor approaches wwe

Back