Anyone Else Miss Miesha Tate?

I just want Motivated Miesha Tate to rematch Passable Fight IQ Cat Zingano
<{JustBleed}>

Do you think the UFC puts on WMMA for any other reason than sexual appeal?

They started WMMA because of Ronda, and the first fight was Rousey/Carmouche. I think it's safe to say that sex appeal wasn't the driving factor in that matchmaking.

miesha-tate-amanda-nunes.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

pmQxxBG.jpg

miesha-tate_outro.jpg

miesha_tate_bikini_ufc_weigh_in5.jpg

caf1b1cc1737cbf0fc9bc3698806520a--meisha-tate-beautiful-athletes.jpg

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:40a352e19f4c4d128bd9ca096bbe7f36-1JvUTZpILh3c140a53f548190429-827_634x808.jpg

police-officer-looks-at-miesha-tates-ass-at-ufc196-weigh-ins-lol-funny.gif

FQYKhIs.jpg

WMMA hasn't been the same since she retired.
God yes, nice selection of pics.

Shes ok but looks like she's always smelling a fart. And with the fake boobs and a lot of photoshopped pics she's obviously an attention whore. Nice ass though.

As far as her fighting her boxing looked as if she was playing patty cake.

Do I miss her? Not really but I respect she is one of the pioneers of WMMA

Met her at a Fan Expo when she was Strikeforce champ. Very down to earth and easy on the eyes. Would mind seeing her give 125 a try now that she lost some bulk.
No joking, I think her getting fake boobs ruined any chance of 125

Why can't caraway release her nake pic's and video now his not with her, all those years surely he took something.

how the fuck did that Caraway guy hit that for so long? WMMA needs some hot bitches though... it is lacking... or Rose needs to grow her hair back out

Damn straight i miss her cupcake.. btw for everyone bashing her fighting skills she was one of the few champs in her division, obviously not the best fighter in the world but far from bad.

Maybe UFC can book a trilogy fight between Tate and Rousey.

Back