Joanna Jedrzejczyk has one of the hottest bodies in female mma

Im a shallow guy and I think Joanna is quite attractive so that says a lot. I can't understand why people keep saying opposite.

Nope. She's very average.

I'd still fuck her but don't go by that because I'd fuck pretty much anything. Hell I'll make a pass on you too if you're not careful TS.

Don't know where you live but average in most western countries is obese. In being fit alone, she is at least a 7/10 body. Personally, I think she's fucking sexy but I know others have different views. But being fit goes a long way when most women are fatasses

I'm ambivalent about her face but her body is very aesthetically pleasing. She has really nice legs, a slim waist, and a toned upper body. Very cute.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sh s pretty cute, .......in the right light.....with makeup.......from the right angle......

She better have some 3 inch nipples hiding under that bra..

Thug Rose =

Upset SUBMISSION of year!

tenor.gif

Sherdog is SO fucked afterwards lol

Last edited:
Not the hottest in UFC but nice. Most high level female athlete have a good body even know they are not pretty which makes them bangable.

She has moments where she looks really hot and then moments where...not so much.

But, she probably has one of the best personalities out there.

Florida definitely agrees with her, she looks nice with the tan.
Always been a fan of her legs

<{ohyeah}>

Wtf is going on here?

Sherdoggers talking about looks of women?

Did the forum got hacked?

Don’t worry fellas everything will be back to normal

Sexyama-1.png

hqdefault.jpg

I'm ambivalent about her face but her body is very aesthetically pleasing. She has really nice legs, a slim waist, and a toned upper body. Very cute.

Looks like Ivan Lendl of tennis fame.

Jesus Christ why do you guys always go and objectify women....

.... without ME?

Back