Crazy contradicting beliefs that liberals have

Suicide rates points at mental health issues, but not being deranged.

I said disturbed. You said deranged.

Every changing room/locker room I have ever been in has had stalls.

Yeah, department store change rooms. Schools, gyms, workplaces, public pools, however....

Stop being purposefully ignorant. Nobody is talking about the private change rooms at The Gap.

My wife said she doesn't have a problem with sharing a restroom with a tranny. I didn't think about change rooms, I could see that being slightly different if everyone is stripping down around each other... I will ask her opinion on that as well.

I said disturbed. You said deranged.

Same difference.

Yeah, department store change rooms. Schools, gyms, workplaces, public pools, however....

Stop being purposefully ignorant. Nobody is talking about the private change rooms at The Gap.

No, I'm talking about locker rooms at those places. In fact the YMCA me and the family are members of asked the you used the individual changing stalls, or the bathroom stalls to change in now.

No, I'm talking about locker rooms at those places. In fact the YMCA me and the family are members of asked the you used the individual changing stalls, or the bathroom stalls to change in now.

That's all well and good. Do you at least recognize that there are change rooms outside of the YMCA you personally go to, and that some of these change rooms are open and do not have personal stalls? If so, do you think it's fair that women might be uncomfortable changing in front of men who identify as women?

That's all well and good. Do you at least recognize that there are change rooms outside of the YMCA you personally go to, and that some of these change rooms are open and do not have personal stalls? If so, do you think it's fair that women might be uncomfortable changing in front of men who identify as women?

No I don't. As I said every locker room I have every been in has restroom stalls. So I have never been in a changing room where a person could not have some privacy. OF course Transgender individuals tend to seek those out for their own privacy.

As with feeling uncomfortable changing in front of anyone, you wait until they leave, use a restroom stall or simply leave. No one is being forced.

Maybe they should just start putting stalls in all of them. Is it wrong to want privacy when changing even around the same gender?

OF course Transgender individuals tend to seek those out for their own privacy.

Then what's the point of the law, if they're using bathroom stalls anyways?

Maybe they should just start putting stalls in all of them. Is it wrong to want privacy when changing even around the same gender?

If all the appropriate boards want to fund the renovations, I won't protest.

You are a fucking moron.

Now please, get back to your irrational and simplistic internal monologue...just keep your shit out of print.
Reality = irrational. Yep, that about sums up liberalism.

That was such an outstanding explanation. Exactly what I expected from you based on your previous post. Yeah I'm a dumbass alright. I'm sure you have an extraordinarily high IQ. You're so smart you can't even tell why so many people will just laugh at your posts calling other people dumb. Try some more name calling, but be more aggressive bro, your game is weak.

LOL at you saying people will laugh at me. There has yet to be anyone laughing at me.

Why dont you cut the bullshit and explain to me where I am wrong? Youre so full of shit, just do us all a favor and take a sip of this STFU juice.

LOL at you saying people will laugh at me. There has yet to be anyone laughing at me.

Why dont you cut the bullshit and explain to me where I am wrong? Youre so full of shit, just do us all a favor and take a sip of this STFU juice.
Hahaha you are the gift that keeps on giving. So you say that conservatives have a contradictory belief because "Conservatives are against abortion and for the death penalty, dumbass". So explain how that's a contradictory belief. Can you ? Think about it. If you can actually explain your assertion without just repeating it, I'll explain why you're wrong. If not I could care less. I'd be doing you a favor teaching you basic reasoning. I don't get anything out of you. You're just a big mouth spouting off BS and calling people you don't even know names because that's how you roll. You're a waste of time.

Hahaha you are the gift that keeps on giving. So you say that conservatives have a contradictory belief because "Conservatives are against abortion and for the death penalty, dumbass". So explain how that's a contradictory belief. Can you ? Think about it. If you can actually explain your assertion without just repeating it, I'll explain why you're wrong. If not I could care less. I'd be doing you a favor teaching you basic reasoning. I don't get anything out of you. You're just a big mouth spouting off BS and calling people you don't even know names because that's how you roll. You're a waste of time.

Are you too stupid to find out how that's contradictory? They are for life when it comes to a women having the right to decide weather or not to have a baby but when it comes to the death penalty they are okay killing someone. How the hell can't you see how this is contradictory?

You also said the liberals contradict themselves, just tell me what on earth were you talking about on how they contradict themselves? Damn youre dumb dude.

Are you too stupid to find out how that's contradictory? They are for life when it comes to a women having the right to decide weather or not to have a baby but when it comes to the death penalty they are okay killing someone. How the hell can't you see how this is contradictory?

You also said the liberals contradict themselves, just tell me what on earth were you talking about on how they contradict themselves? Damn youre dumb dude.
Sadly you are a probably a product of our declining public education system. So here goes genius.
1. An unborn baby is innocent. If one takes the position that the child should not be killed they can do so by arguing for the protection of the innocent.
2. A convicted murderer is not innocent. Instead they have taken innocent life. If one takes the position they are protecting the innocent by taking the guilty parties life, they are again taking the position of protecting the innocent. There is also the argument for justice for the victim.
You can't even understand the difference between killing an unborn baby and killing a criminal convicted of the most ghastly crimes imaginable. You think this is " contradictory thinking" .

Sadly you are a probably a product of our declining public education system. So here goes genius.
1. An unborn baby is innocent. If one takes the position that the child should not be killed they can do so by arguing for the protection of the innocent.
2. A convicted murderer is not innocent. Instead they have taken innocent life. If one takes the position they are protecting the innocent by taking the guilty parties life, they are again taking the position of protecting the innocent. There is also the argument for justice for the victim.
You can't even understand the difference between killing an unborn baby and killing a criminal convicted of the most ghastly crimes imaginable. You think this is " contradictory thinking" .

LOL, is that what you got? LOL. No matter how you spin it it is still taking a life. You had me worried there for a minute and thought you had a valid answer. You can spin it however you like but at the end of the day if you had an ounce of intelligence you would agree that both parties contradicts themselves when it comes death penalty and abortion.

I would agree with you that there are some criminals that deserve the death penalty but there is also a miniscule chance that that person is innocent and wrongfullly convicted. It has happened many times.

Also I dont see nothing wrong if a female is raped and decides to not have the baby.

Either way I am not for or against abortion or for or against the death penalty. Both have their cons and pros.

Blah blah blah, guys.

Time for more of these:

lib.jpg

7da50ebae066499d69ea49981d7be62801bc708d59822779b476808696a9b13b.jpg

ee0e97eb04ad1d31ae4dbf8875353c33f93382a312a2bacecace0ff89b7df2a2.jpg

8d9aaf2d2afd6a183def3441be6e0f87329caee19c32a71e80e89b24cb7ae8ec.jpg

02d.jpg

203.jpg

5eb.jpg

708ae2666b06b3a53b9d8412bf8d20ce--anti-feminist-political-opinion.jpg

cf5d8282b6f39ee96808c11773e8233bb771d376a4bd91b3223232ca1f6fb8d5.jpg

That isnt discrimination

Its not free it would be tax funded like schools cops israel and the army and its worth debating if we should try a new system

Most that shit is grown in the state it is smoked in now days and that isnt the drug that funds cartels.legal states and medical states have no need for mexican ditch weed

Look im with you liberals are annoying as fuck but bullshit is bullshit regardless of which way it leans.

I know nothing about the system for Native Americans.

I do know of other countries' single payers systems. They yield far, far more affordable services, lower overall spending, and higher patient satisfaction. You can verify this just by comparing the relevant data here in the US to that of Canada, Australia, Denmark, Germany, etc.

Okay . . . my main point is that in my experience working for the government that we are awesome at setting ourselves up for failure. Someone gets a bug up their butt about being innovative and we end up spending more time and money fixing problems than actually performing our mission. We do things one way for 5-10 years and then change to a new way for 2-3 then end up going right back to doing things the way we were previously. Drives me crazy.

i'll start

-we need to raise wages for workers
-we need to flood the labor market with more immigrants to keep wages down

-we need a high minimum wage
-illegal immigrant labor is good because they work for less than minimum wage

-police are racist and corrupt
-only police should have guns

-republicans in the government ruin everything
-we need the government to control the healthcare market
it's almost like liberals are more than one person with differing opinions. Thread-worthy fo sho.

Back