Rush Limbaugh says Trump is "acting like a dictator"

This part I enjoyed the most, as if Trump knows what he can and cannot do. He's only been "Limited" because what he's tried to pass is so horribly conceived that it's almost automatically rejected.
5D Executive Branch chessmaster

People have lost faith in our courts for rendering obviously partisan judgments. Also, by "attacked" do you mean he criticized them?

So you think Trump University was part of a partisan attack? give me a fucking break.

So you think Trump University was part of a partisan attack? give me a fucking break.
No, I don't. Trump University seems like it was a scam to me, from the little I know about it.

I've actually been reassured by how unlike a dictator Trump has been. The dictatorial template was set by Obama, who routinely circumvented Congress and the courts to enact his agenda. Trump has allowed himself to be limited by the other branches of Congress to a much greater extent than Obama did. His major achievements, great judicial nominees, undoing a lot of Obama's more noxious executive orders, and getting us out of the Paris climate agreement and Iran nuclear deal are all well within his purview.

I do think he has overreached with his NFL statements.

<30>

<36><36>

A drug addict, pussy grabber, and a blonde, walk in a bar.........

Need help finishing the joke.

I don't know if we have any actual Liberals on this forum. They all seem to fight hard against the accusation when labeled as such, even after expressing extreme Liberal positions. It's like they're ashamed or something.

My comment wasn't directed at anyone in particular though. I just know the usual Liberal crew will be out in full force telling us how right Rush Limbaugh is.

Im a liberal. And rush is right, both in the literal and political sense. You could listen to maxine waters if you want someone on the left to say the same, im sure she has a few times.

Its differebt because people on his own side are saying it.

Anyone who says something they disagree with it is labeled a "liberal" with some of the posters around here.

In my country there is a center right political party officially called the "Liberal Party" and is minority opposition in the government now and anyone who disagree with our President is branded as "Libertard"

The folly of trying to run a government/society like a business is that businesses are private little dictatorships basically, while governments are public large democracies. Trump would rather be dictator of a fascist state than president of a democracy. Thankfully, there are checks and balances to stop him, and he's not as smart and sophisticated as he would need to be to do more damage. But let this be a lesson to the electorate moving forward...

Excelent point about the comparisson between a business and Dictatorship it is indeed comparable.

Singapores Agung commonly known as Lee Kwan Yew run his country like a business man but to others he is more viewed as a dictator.

What is with Dictatorship this days? Its like back in style. You Erdo in Turkey and Dee Mon Yew in Manila.

lol. some things never change. "Can you believe he said Ted Kennedy lacked integrity"

I clicked on Rush's podcast to see what he's like and the first thing he does is shit on Ted Kennedy.

I've actually been reassured by how unlike a dictator Trump has been. The dictatorial template was set by Obama, who routinely circumvented Congress and the courts to enact his agenda. Trump has allowed himself to be limited by the other branches of Congress to a much greater extent than Obama did. His major achievements, great judicial nominees, undoing a lot of Obama's more noxious executive orders, and getting us out of the Paris climate agreement and Iran nuclear deal are all well within his purview.

I do think he has overreached with his NFL statements.
Be real Inga

This started in its modern form under Cheney-Bush and Obama carried the torch

To suggest Obama created the template is laughable

Everyone sees the obvious but Trumps die hard cult members.
latest

Back