mixmastermo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
And his lawyers want to let him....

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/12/trump-mueller-meeting-russia-243692

Doesn't he remember this guy??

1200px-Bill_Clinton.jpg

Seems like lawyer malpractice if you ask me. Given Trump's relationship with the truth this could mean

gallery_25428_6_11909.jpg

And his lawyers want to let him....

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/12/trump-mueller-meeting-russia-243692

Doesn't he remember this guy??

1200px-Bill_Clinton.jpg

Seems like lawyer malpractice if you ask me. Given Trump's relationship with the truth this could mean

gallery_25428_6_11909.jpg
I think it's entirely possible he himself didn't collude.
I see it as equally possible he walked into colluding without realizing it or otherwise compromised security.

He's been way too free and easy going with meeting Russians without any native English speakers present.

He's a grown man. If that's the choice he wants to make let him.

I think it's entirely possible he himself didn't collude.
I see it as equally possible he walked into colluding without realizing it or otherwise compromised security.

He's been way too free and easy going with meeting Russians without any native English speakers present.
I don't disagree but it's still a horrible idea. It's obvious he's been trying to cover things up, plus he fired Comey.

Remember what they impeached Clinton for.. not for getting a blowjob, but for lying about it.

I don't disagree but it's still a horrible idea. It's obvious he's been trying to cover things up, plus he fired Comey.

Remember what they impeached Clinton for.. not for getting a blowjob, but for lying about it.
I'm all for him testifying, about anything.
He's the last person I'd let testify as a client, holy shit. Guy talks way too fucking much to avoid verbal potholes.

A year has gone by and not a single shred of evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. Yawn...

By the way he still hasn't done anything with the sanctions Congress forced him to sign. I wonder why...

A year has gone by and not a single shred of evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. Yawn...
The standard for caring for people that don't care has been set as such, yes.
This sentiment adds nothing to the discussion and makes you look stupid.

He was always going to have to testify to Mueller. This is just pushing the idea that "Hey man, I WANT to testify". There was no way the Mueller investigation wouldn't have requested him to talk and he couldn't have got out of doing so any other way that invoking the 5th.

He'd be last to be interviewed only after all other underlings are interviewed - Mueller is going through the process meticulously and properly.

I keep trying to tell people that "misdemeanors and high crimes" means = literally fucking anything.

Congress just has to want to do it bad enough.

That's because Clinton is a liar. Trump isn't.

He was always going to have to testify to Mueller. This is just pushing the idea that "Hey man, I WANT to testify". There was no way the Mueller investigation wouldn't have requested him to talk and he couldn't have got out of doing so any other way that invoking the 5th.

He'd be last to be interviewed only after all other underlings are interviewed - Mueller is going through the process meticulously and properly.
I'll wait until he's heading into testimony before I believe he'll testify.

properly my ass
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...-funded-trump-dossier.3636577/#post-134750301

Never mind, didn't read the article, thought he was going before congress.

If there's anything improper about Mueller's investigation I'll be mighty surprised, but more so all his peers who praise his skill and commitment will be.
as it unfolding the whole premise of the investigation is bullshit, the FBI is as dirty as the rest of government

Back