Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

Horrible thread.

Just because Besos's head of his studio was told it, doesn't mean he believed it, doesn't mean he repeated it to Besos, and just because a woman said it happened doesn't mean it actually happened.

rose-mcgowan-at-confirmation-premiere-in-hollywood-04-01-2016_3.jpg

She looks like the world standard of truthfulness and sanity, doesn't she?

What's Sinead O'Connor got to do with it?

Don't tell me Harvey felt her up too?

this is the guy Meryl Steep call ''her god''

see that why you cant trust HOllywood lefties

Why someone would go to a Jeff Bezos minion instead of the police regarding this is beyond even my vast powers of analysis.

Go to the police. Provide actual proof. Simple formula.

No different than going to the police instead of college administrators when assaults happen on college campuses.

This guy is truly a piece of feces and hope pople would boycott his studios say that I don't think that Asia Argent would risk to being poor if she choiced to keep her clothes on , as she is very wealthy and her career is not that great at all.
The whole ambient is filthy.

Hot take from The Guardian

DL-BUglX0AADBVo.jpg
Nah, he's done. Different times we're living in now. Got an avalanche of bad press at the wrong time. Stick a fork in him. And frankly, the fact that he's finally getting fucked like this after decades of this behavior shows that he was basically done before this and now he's been finished off for good.

To be fair, it's probably true. Rich and powerful alpha male. He had his fair share of women swooning over him, I'm sure. I've seen fatter, uglier, poorer dudes than Harvey, who had game.
Yep.

Monica Bellucci and Cameron Diaz have also worked with him in the past as well.

I wonder if anything happened to them.

Is he on the wrong side of history?

Did she tell the police?

Pretty sure that's of primary importance in these instances, tell the police, then tell the boss.

Also, what does she mean by raped?

Silly question you might think, but the left/SJW's have bastardised the meaning of words such as 'rape' and 'racist' that they no longer have any true meaning anymore.

If she's just another fame-hungry broad he felt up/tried it on with, IDGAF.

If it's RAPE-RAPE, then fair enough.

But she still shoulda told the police when it happened.

Horrible thread.

Just because Besos's head of his studio was told it, doesn't mean he believed it, doesn't mean he repeated it to Besos, and just because a woman said it happened doesn't mean it actually happened.

rose-mcgowan-at-confirmation-premiere-in-hollywood-04-01-2016_3.jpg

She looks like the world standard of truthfulness and sanity, doesn't she?

fe2eebf8bc9e3abb558ea4f9f2e7a0d7c5def558.gif

Monica Bellucci and Cameron Diaz have also worked with him in the past as well.

I wonder if anything happened to them.
I think that almost all the actresess and most actors even the mainly ones went banged , in rude ways, by the producers . It is a sort of rite of passage.

I think that almost all the actresess and most actors even the mainly ones went banged , in rude ways, by the producers . It is a sort of rite of passage.

Agreed.

Did she tell the police?

Pretty sure that's of primary importance in these instances, tell the police, then tell the boss.

Also, what does she mean by raped?

Silly question you might think, but the left/SJW's have bastardised the meaning of words such as 'rape' and 'racist' that they no longer have any true meaning anymore.

If she's just another fame-hungry broad he felt up/tried it on with, IDGAF.

If it's RAPE-RAPE, then fair enough.

But she still shoulda told the police when it happened.
The word "rape" no longer means what many of us learned it to mean. A few years ago there was a big "scandal" locally involving some HS kids getting drunk at a party and a couple football players fingering a girl while she was extremely drunk or passed out, I can't recall the exact details. They were ultimately convicted as rapists. While they did deserve some sort of punishment, rape doesn't seem like the proper charge.

The word "rape" no longer means what many of us learned it to mean. A few years ago there was a big "scandal" locally involving some HS kids getting drunk at a party and a couple football players fingering a girl while she was extremely drunk or passed out, I can't recall the exact details. They were ultimately convicted as rapists. While they did deserve some sort of punishment, rape doesn't seem like the proper charge.

Finger in the va jay jay I see that being rape. Any object in an orafice is rape. That's a hell of a violation

If it was a boob touch or grab ass on a passed out chick then yeah sexual assault or something. But going inside another person against their wishes is rape

Finger in the va jay jay I see that being rape. Any object in an orafice is rape. That's a hell of a violation

If it was a boob touch or grab ass on a passed out chick then yeah sexual assault or something. But going inside another person against their wishes is rape
You're right, that's the way it is. But we've ( or at least I've) historically considered rape forced intercourse. I always thought this situation was more along the lines of molestation, though to be fair I don't know how "involved" they got.

George Clooney Accused of Helping Blacklist Actress Who Complained of Sexual Harassment (Update)

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...acklist-actress-complaints-sexual-harassment/

“Clooney helped blacklist me when I spoke up [about] harassment on ER,” claimed ER actress Vanessa Marquez in a post on Twitter. “Women who dont play the game lose career… I did.”

“He’s not who he pretends [to be],” addedMarquez in another post. “Wells, NBC, Amblin, WB, cast & crew & my agents all complicit in my #Blacklist [for] speaking UP in ’95”

After one user expressed their shock that Clooney would be accused of covering up sexual harassment, Marquez replied, “He’s a monster in his own way… Everyone should know The Truth About Clooney.”

Marquez also accused actor Eriq La Salle and crew member Terence Nightingall of being “pussy grabbers,” and claimed cast members Anthony Edwards, Noah Wyle, and Julianna Margulies racially harassed her.

Following dozens of sexual abuse allegations against Hollywood producer and Democratic Party donor Harvey Weinstein, Clooney expressed disgust, calling his actions “indefensible.”

“It’s indefensible. That’s the only word you can start with,” he declared. “Harvey’s admitted to it, and it’s indefensible. I’ve known Harvey for 20 years. He gave me my first big break as an actor in films on From Dusk Till Dawn, he gave me my first big break as a director with Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. We’ve had dinners, we’ve been on location together, we’ve had arguments. But I can tell you that I’ve never seen any of this behavior—ever.”

Clooney statement:

Update: Clooney has issued a statement denying he had any influence over the direction of Marquez’s career.

“I had no idea Vanessa was blacklisted. I take her at her word,” Clooney said,according to Page Six.

“I was not a writer or a producer or a director on that show. I had nothing to do with casting. I was an actor and only an actor. If she was told I was involved in any decision about her career then she was lied to. The fact that I couldn’t affect her career is only surpassed by the fact that I wouldn’t. “

Back