Eminem's opinion of Trump

If you don't consider Kendrick Lamar an artist you should really step back and reevaluate the way you approach things.
Hes really good at writing poems, but dude doesnt make good music. Idk man, after learning instruments rap music really is simple/easy compared to people actually writing music/notes. Its a lot easier to be a rapper, you have someone make the beats (the most musical part of rap) for you and you just speak over it. I loved outkast and rap when i was youger, but the most musical parts of it are actually samples or someone else playing an instrument.

Hes really good at writing poems, but dude doesnt make good music. Idk man, after learning instruments rap music really is simple/easy compared to people actually writing music/notes. Its a lot easier to be a rapper, you have someone make the beats (the most musical part of rap) for you and you just speak over it. I loved outkast and rap when i was youger, but the most musical parts of it are actually samples or someone else playing an instrument.

It's why rap sounds so bad live, because all the 'atmosphere' that exists on a rap song is purely studio production and that obviously can't be translated into a live show.

It's why rap sounds so bad live, because all the 'atmosphere' that exists on a rap song is purely studio production and that obviously can't be translated into a live show.

Kendrick much like Chance and Gambino often have backing bands/choirs.

Wait, didn't he make his bones off the back of misogynistic, homophobic and violent lyrics?

"Who the fuck is Eminem? he's a nobody shitty musician celebrity, they don't know shit"

While Ted Nugents ball sack is draped over their face.

1302181-lil_jon_dave_chappelle_l_461c9a590d_super.jpg

is that the babe ruth of rappers?

He's certainly looking like it. Good Kid, M.A.A.D City is an incredible concept album, really drew a lot from 90s hip hop, just an incredible piece of storytelling as well.

Upon its release, good kid, m.A.A.d city was met with literary comparisons to Joyce’s Ulysses, along with other masterpieces. Georgia Regents professor Adam Diehl said he chose to organize the course around the album because of the many social issues it touches on.

“With Kendrick’s album, you’ve got gang violence, you’ve got child-family development in the inner city, you’ve got drug use and the war on drugs, you’ve got sex slavery, human trafficking — a lot of the things that are hot-button issues for today are just inherent in the world of Compton, California,” he told USA Today.

To Pimp a Butterfly is immortalized in the Harvard Archives. The album really blew people away, another concept album but with a real heavy jazz and funk influence.
Stereogum described To Pimp a Butterfly as an "ambitious avant-jazz-rap statement," while Billboard categorized the album as "politically-charged" conscious rap album,[32] and The Source categorized it as an experimental hip hop release.[33] Lamar described the release as an "honest, fearful and unapologetic" work that draws on funk, free jazz, spoken word and soul

DAMN blew up to just as much acclaim and success.

The song I posted from SNL closes out TPAB and this is about halfway through the album. The self hatred in this song is palpable, and he's one of many rappers to be talking about suicidal thoughts these days.

Then in contrast you have this song.

"First verse is speaking from my partner talkin' to me, speakin' on a story of how I was there when his brother passed and I got to watch him take his last breath," he explained of the song's concept.

Kendrick's homey is accepting of the street lives he and his brother chose, his only request to the emerging star was that if he too were to die that Lamar dedicate a song to him and his brother. "He definitely passed too," Kendrick said somberly.

The track's second verse is a continuation of "Keisha's Song (Her Pain)," a track from Kendrick's 2011 indie album Section.80 where the MC tells a tragic tale of a young prostitute who was raped and slain by a john. Unlike the subjects of the first verse, those close to the real-life Keisha wish that Kendrick had never told her story so publicly. " 'Keisha's Song' is a real song too, and what I didn't understand was the fact that she had a younger sister," he said. "I met her sister and she went at me about her sister Keisha, basically saying she didn't want her to put her business out there and if your album do come out, don't mention me, don't sing about me.

The duality of the mirroring situations was too much for the Black Hippy spitter to ignore, so he went against the wishes of Keisha's sister. "And you're right your brother was a brother to me/ And your sister's situation was the one that pulled me/ In a direction to speak on something that's realer than the TV screen," he raps in the song's third verse.

Even if the music isn't for you, he's definitely an artist worth respect. Honestly I find it hard to believe you can deny him his incredible talent if you actually listen to Sing About Me, and his importance in music today.

Eminem sucks, Donald Trump sucks, Kendrick Lamar sucks too

and so do all of you

<3>

Whoa, don't cut yourself with all that edge.

I listened to the Lamar song you posted.. I don't see the incredible music talent. Seems rather generic to me. His willingness to talk about different topics as opposed to the usual Pop-Rap cliches these days don't do much to elevate him above the crowd. Granted its better than the shrill nasally garbage of Eminem but still.....

I listened to the Lamar song you posted.. I don't see the incredible music talent. Seems rather generic to me. His willingness to talk about different topics as opposed to the usual Pop-Rap cliches these days don't do much to elevate him above the crowd. Granted its better than the shrill nasally garbage of Eminem but still.....

Neat.

I really wish he would STFU when it comes to these matters, Along with any other celebrity.

Maybe he wants to run for president. Speaking out as a celebrity worked for the current chief.

Remember when the rap community loved trump, it was a simpler time

Says a lot about how far society has declined when some chickenshit drug addict like "eminem" is allowed to voice his political opinions without Ward Cleaver cuffing him across the face and handing him a mop
It's just disgraceful the way Americans feel like they can just voice their opinion about anything they want to!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back