Did you know that the CIA was planning to fake a gay sex tape with Saddam?

xxAfricanQueenxx

Vellem Nescire Literas
Banned
Reaction score
I had never heard of it until recently.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/may/26/cia-saddam-hussein-gay-sex-smear-plot

"According to the Washington Post's security blog, some of America's spooks believed that shooting a fake video of Saddam cavorting with a teenage boy might destabilise his regime in the runup to the US-led invasion in 2003. "It would look like it was taken by a hidden camera. Very grainy, like it was a secret videotaping of a sex session," the Washington Post quoted one former CIA official as saying.

Nor was the Saddam sex tape the only idea floating around the more bizarre corners of the CIA's Iraq Operations Group. Other ploys involved interrupting Iraqi television with a false newsflash that would announce Saddam was handing over power to his hated and feared son Uday. The presumed idea was to shock the Iraqi people into rising up against their leaders and thus make the invasion a lot easier."

What the hell? If he was such a bad person, why not just highlight the truth?

109838089508390209190485 US Intelligence Agencies signed on to this idea.

Never heard of psychological operations?

Besides, I doubt this would have been anything more than simple embarrassing for Saddam. There's so much gay sex in the Middle East, very commonplace.

And what do you mean "if he was such a bad person?" Are you serious? He was a terrible dictator, there's no question about it. It's just that maybe the Iraqi people needed a horrible dictator to keep them from waging endless civil war with one another.

Be afraid. With CGI they could make it look like anyone is banging anything.

{<BJPeen}

I heard he had a top break dancing game before his neck got stretched.
Went everywhere with a square of cardboard
He went out pretty hardcore.
Talking about Palestine and so on.
His speech against the senate was cool

He went out pretty hardcore.
Talking about Palestine and so on.
His speech against the senate was cool
I never paid attention after they pulled him outta that hole.
Just an ex dictator shit talker waiting to die, ain't a thing worth hearing.

Oh fucking hell
It was written on a blog.
You actually believe that shit?
Since there are no official discarded cia reports, this is
#fakenews

Oh fucking hell
It was written on a blog.
You actually believe that shit?
Since there are no official discarded cia reports, this is
#fakenews
You can look up the CIA thing. I just can't remember the link.

Well I still remember when everyone believed that Iraqi soldiers were tossing babies out of incubators. OMG!!!!

I'm sure they had lots of plans. Some probably even more bizarre and half baked than those. But as to why they didn't highlight the truth it probably had to do with daily life in Iraq for most people. It was a police state and it sucked, but as long as you minded your P's and Q's and did what the regime wanted they wouldn't just up and murder you. Uday on the other hand had gotten the reputation as a sadistic bastard that would rape and kill for fun. Just so you have an idea of how bad he was, supposedly Saddams regime put him in prison for his behavior.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uday_Hussein
Uday Saddam Hussein al-Tikriti (Arabic: عُدي صدّام حُسين‎‎) (18 June 1964 – 22 July 2003) was the eldest son of Saddam Hussein by his first wife, Sajida Talfah, and the brother of Qusay Hussein. Uday was seen, for several years, as the likely successor to his father, but lost the place as heir apparent to Qusay due to injuries he sustained in an assassination attempt, his increasingly erratic behavior, and his troubled relationship with the family.

His reputed actions include multiple allegations of rape, murder and torture, including of Iraqi Olympic athletes and the national football team.[1] He was several times imprisoned, exiled and received a nominal death sentence by his father's regime.

I'm sure they had lots of plans. Some probably even more bizarre and half baked than those. But as to why they didn't highlight the truth it probably had to do with daily life in Iraq for most people. It was a police state and it sucked, but as long as you minded your P's and Q's and did what the regime wanted they wouldn't just up and murder you. Uday on the other hand had gotten the reputation as a sadistic bastard that would rape and kill for fun. Just so you have an idea of how bad he was, supposedly Saddams regime put him in prison for his behavior.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uday_Hussein
So true.
Uday was a total psycho.
Qusay seemed pretty mellow.
Funny how brothers can differ

Never heard of psychological operations?

Besides, I doubt this would have been anything more than simple embarrassing for Saddam. There's so much gay sex in the Middle East, very commonplace.

And what do you mean "if he was such a bad person?" Are you serious? He was a terrible dictator, there's no question about it. It's just that maybe the Iraqi people needed a horrible dictator to keep them from waging endless civil war with one another.
If it were a little boy it would have been normal. Now if it were an adult male...

Back