NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
8c9.jpg

Show me where I said that? You seem a little obsessed tonight.

3 and 1. 4 and 1. Both passes. With Cam fucking Newton. Thats bad coaching.

Didnt say it excused a shit throw.
I don't disagree. A run probably would have been the better call and would have likely gotten them the first. But McCaffrey could have caught the ball for a first if Can wouldn't have thrown the thing into the ground instead.

I don't disagree. A run probably would have been the better call and would have likely gotten them the first. But McCaffrey could have caught the ball for a first if Can wouldn't have thrown the thing into the ground instead.
So you just want to argue?

I can respect that.

Luke in concussion protocol again. Thats scary.

So you just want to argue?

I can respect that.
You seemed to blame the entire situation on poor coaching. I just wanted to point out that the play that was called would have worked if Can would have thrown the ball to the receiver. But I also agree that the safer call would have been to run the ball.

Luke in concussion protocol again. Thats scary.
We had a dude at my high school get 4 in 3 years. He was on the team but never suited up again and had a disabled parking placard his senior year.

And this was back in like 2006 before concussions became a big thing to look for in football.

Romo is in the unique position of being a broadcaster...and also being a recently retired, good quarterback in the modern era.

While other Xs and Os guys like Gruden or Mayock subtly inform viewers on the nuance of the game, Romo is so close to the game that he tends to kind of overdue it at times-play calling before the play develops.

I personally like his style. He will calm down and let the action breathe in time.

Seems like a good dude as well. Im a fan so far
He had one of the highest football IQ's in the history of the game.

Him playing on a shit team ruined his legacy. He easily had HOF talent, he was just stuck with a garbage franchise (cowgirls statistically where top 5 worst in the NFL in drafting, rushing, and defense for pretty much all of Romo's career). Him reading defense's was the only reason they won 8 or 9 games a year

That last year he played he got injured and they only won like 1 out of the next 12 games without him. They had an All pro runningback and 3 pro bowl lineman and they still couldn't win more than 1 game without him (pretty much tells you all you need to know about Romo as a player).

Glad he found a booth job, so far the reception has been good

hahahahaha

cowboys are winless without Zeke

I take it you haven't been watching?

Let’s see if Big Black Dak is a franchise QB without his crutch.

Lol Dak's like tied for 4th in the league in TD's and if memory serves me, none of those have went to Zeke

Hopefully whatever Dez did to piss off Dak so that Dak throws to everyone BUT him consistently passes now that he might not have Zeke.

Dez has like the 5th most targets in the league

I take it you haven't been watching?

Lol Dak's like tied for 4th in the league in TD's and if memory serves me, none of those have went to Zeke

Dez has like the 5th most targets in the league

5th in Targets but 33rd in yards and 38th in Receptions.....

Guess Dez is just done.

5th in Targets but 33rd in yards and 38th in Receptions.....

Guess Dez is just done.

I'll be the first to say that I have no idea why the Cowboys try to use Dez like they do. It's borderline retarded. The rarely move him around, they rarely put him in slants...they rarely ever put him in a position to play like a big physical receiver. These last two games they have, and I hope it continues but i'm not holding my breath.

Secondly, Dak was trying to force the ball to dez in the first 3 games BADLY, and was throwing shitty passes. I know you couldn't really give a shit less, but if you go and watch the Dal v. Giants all-22....god damn. I don't give a shit what anyone says, Dez ate Janoris Jenkins up in that game and dak couldn't throw him a god damn decent pass to save his life.

God damn @Corona Maybe next time just sit the fuck down an don't punch and old man in the face

Last edited:
What a pussy, would have literally thrown that kid from the upper deck onto the field if I saw that shit.

Sounds like the old guy had it coming.

If they were standing the whole game, while in the upper deck, I would have stood up and sparta kicked that fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: right in the back of the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back