Trump wants to testify...

That's because Clinton is a liar. Trump isn't.
The delusion is crazy levels these days

I think this Russian probe would have happened regardless of who got elected, it's pretty clear to me this type of act is in line with long standing Russian efforts to undermine US belief in itself

Also, and this keeps getting forgotten, the actually alleged interference was revealing the DNC undermined the Sanders campaign.

Lol

If anything swung the election it was pedo Weiner hitting the news stands a week before the election wrapping up Clinton and her emails in the wave too

And I'm not sure that swung anything but if anything did, it was that, not the Russians revealing the Democrats were cheating their own primary.

The Whitewater investigation was a $110 million investigation into a $100k land deal that revealed a blow job and a cunney-dipped cigar

Trump most likely has nothing to hide re: collusion, but personally I'd rather have Ken Starr up my ass than Mueller, who is closer to a Sith Lord than anyone else available, because Mueller willl find something, even if it has as little to do with the election as that blowjob did with whitewater

Testifying could be the dumbest thing he has done yet

He constantly contradicts himself. Mueller will hang him in five minutes if he acts the way we all witness.

>NYT
>opinion

Lol
So an opinion piece that lists numerous facts is invalid because you don't like the source? Is that how this works?

Ok no problem. You're clearly ignorant so anytime you post anything here I'll follow up with "klnomega, uninformed buffoon, lol" and keep it moving

So an opinion piece that lists numerous facts is invalid because you don't like the source? Is that how this works?

Ok no problem. You're clearly ignorant so anytime you post anything here I'll follow up with "klnomega, uninformed buffoon, lol" and keep it moving

I have an Alex Jones opinion where he says Trump is honest and didn't collude with Russia.

The delusion is crazy levels these days

I think this Russian probe would have happened regardless of who got elected, it's pretty clear to me this type of act is in line with long standing Russian efforts to undermine US belief in itself

Also, and this keeps getting forgotten, the actually alleged interference was revealing the DNC undermined the Sanders campaign.

Lol

If anything swung the election it was pedo Weiner hitting the news stands a week before the election wrapping up Clinton and her emails in the wave too

And I'm not sure that swung anything but if anything did, it was that, not the Russians revealing the Democrats were cheating their own primary.

The Whitewater investigation was a $110 million investigation into a $100k land deal that revealed a blow job and a cunney-dipped cigar

Trump most likely has nothing to hide re: collusion, but personally I'd rather have Ken Starr up my ass than Mueller, who is closer to a Sith Lord than anyone else available, because Mueller willl find something, even if it has as little to do with the election as that blowjob did with whitewater

Testifying could be the dumbest thing he has done yet

He constantly contradicts himself. Mueller will hang him in five minutes if he acts the way we all witness.
My opinion, Mueller gets Manafort and Flynn, nobody else.

Is it that he's uninformed willingly, or out of devotion?
That kind of slavery should be outlawed

Immediate call to action. All of America must start goading him about being too much of a wimp to testify. After that we'll tell him he's too chicken to stand in traffic.

Immediate call to action. All of America must start goading him about being too much of a wimp to testify. After that we'll tell him he's too chicken to stand in traffic.
All we have to do is fake up a real looking web page that his politics will direct him to that sells him on the idea that OTHER world leaders are playing real life Frogger and suggest he can't do it too.

All we have to do is fake up a real looking web page that his politics will direct him to that sells him on the idea that OTHER world leaders are playing real life Frogger and suggest he can't do it too.
I hated that damn frog. Always felt like he deserved it. Totally worth the quarter.

There's no way Trump testifies in a way that would expose him to action by Congress.

I hated that damn frog. Always felt like he deserved it. Totally worth the quarter.

There's no way Trump testifies in a way that would expose him to action by Congress.
No.
This is purely "He must be innocent because he wants full transparency!" play acting.

I think it's entirely possible he himself didn't collude.
I see it as equally possible he walked into colluding without realizing it or otherwise compromised security.

He's been way too free and easy going with meeting Russians without any native English speakers present.

Trump's not smart enough to collude. His underlings we already know did for sure (since Jr admitted it). Trump is just the blind benefactor of the whole thing.

Trump is definitely guilty of text book obstruction of justice.

A year has gone by and not a single shred of evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. Yawn...
Russia bought ads on FB man, that's collusion!

Trump's not smart enough to collude. His underlings we already know did for sure (since Jr admitted it). Trump is just the blind benefactor of the whole thing.

Trump is definitely guilty of text book obstruction of justice.
Collusion requires not simply the interest but an illegal quid pro quo.
Jr would have had to reach out with a return offer that was also illegal.

giphy.gif

nobody?

I think it's entirely possible he himself didn't collude.
I see it as equally possible he walked into colluding without realizing it or otherwise compromised security.

He's been way too free and easy going with meeting Russians without any native English speakers present.

Regardless of his level of involvement, there's no way the guy can talk for five minutes without perjuring himself. He's simply not capable of being honest.

Back