Trump wants to testify...

Regardless of his level of involvement, there's no way the guy can talk for five minutes without perjuring himself. He's simply not capable of being honest.
That I'll agree with.
In fact he'd have to be the most ill advised client who ever testified without being compelled.
It won't happen unless he's made to.
And that would be a slaughterhouse.

A year has gone by and not a single shred of evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. Yawn...

Yes, because they just leak evidence as they get it. Typical Trumper... Very few brain cells

Not too dumb to school you everyday on sherdog!
So let me ask you this...

When did we find out they raided Manafort? About the grand jury? That Manafort was being surveiled? We're those things revealed by the media immediately?

There's plenty about this investigation we don't know about. In fact I have a theory that the powers that be already know what happened, they just need to find a way to produce evidence that would be admissible in a courtroom and/or some.testimonies.

A year has gone by and not a single shred of evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. Yawn...
Objectively untrue. This is what is intolerable about Trump identity cultists.

The New York Times-- the same "fake news" newspaper that broke the Weinstein story you're all masturbating to, right now, btw-- broke the meeting between his administration and a Kremlin lawyer; this meeting was extended to him with that specifically mentioned. Then there's stuff like Kushner asking for a secret back-channel to the Kremlin.

We could go on and on, but you we already have, so the only thing we'd establish is that you have your fingers in your ears.

Objectively untrue. This is what is intolerable about Trump identity cultists.

The New York Times-- the same "fake news" newspaper that broke the Weinstein story you're all masturbating to, right now, btw-- broke the meeting between his administration and a Kremlin lawyer; this meeting was extended to him with that specifically mentioned. Then there's stuff like Kushner asking for a secret back-channel to the Kremlin.

We could go on and on, but you we already have, so the only thing we'd establish is that you have your fingers in your ears.
I'm certainly no cultists, and you still haven't mentioned anything objective, only reaching and wishful thinking in hopes of his impeachment.

Trump is too low of IQ to handle it. He would just perjure himself on accident.

Advising your client it's not in his best interest to testify in a case is "lawyer malpractice" apparently....

<SelenaWow>

Donnie's a big boy. He could fire his lawyers and testify if he wanted to.

Back