Congress warned: NKorea EMP would kill '90% of Americans'...

I think China would be terrible because they have too many people and a similar amount of resources. I think in a war situation the US would control the market too.
You are correct China can't feed themselves now let alone without power or international supplies

How the fuck is an EMP going to kill 270 million people? Or is this just the beginning of another WMD story line.

Power goes out, especially in larger cities, there is only a 2-3 day food supply at grocery stores, and most people don't know how to grow crops or hunt they only know how to buy fast food or groceries.

Power goes out, especially in larger cities, there is only a 2-3 day food supply at grocery stores, and most people don't know how to grow or hunt they only know how to buy fast food or groceries.
And all of the U.S. allies chip in and help get the country going again 10-15% casualties tops.

And all of the U.S. allies chip in and help get the country going again 10-15% casualties tops.

35 million is a pretty big deal.

Not that the wealthiest and most powerful people in the country would mind since they always talk about lowering and stabilizing world population.

35 million is a pretty big deal.

Not that the wealthiest and most powerful people in the country would mind since they always talk about lowering and stabilizing world population.
Again this all depends on an inept NK hitting all 3 U.S. power grids at the same time knowing full well their entire country would be turned to ash.

You guys think NK won't sell nukes to terrorist countries? If that happens, we are in deep shit.

Everyday I wake up and wonder if we got nuked or EMP'd. When I am awakened by the roar of F-22's, I think oh shit, did something happen?

and preppers everywhere are creaming themselves, they can finally have a use for all the "tactical" shit they buy.
it will be ok, trump will throw everyone paper towels

Read G Michael Hopf's books on this exact thing. Pretty accurate breakdown of the shit show that would happen if the he is gets knocked out. Even if it is dramatized as a novel.
Is that the book One Second After? If so, great read.

No EMPs today, at least.

Back