2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

I'm starting Wentz and Dickson tonight lmao. Can't gamble and wait until Monday to see if Marriotta's strained pussy is ok.

I had to grab Dickson because cant trust Gronk to play. Burned me last week and cost me the W.

I stashed Alfred Morris hoping he gets a heavy workload.

Got Blount and Jeffrey playing right now. Don't really like having two players on the same team start and especially on a Thursday

Wentz throwing to all the wrong guys. Throw to 86 you fuck

TNF is really the only thing even making me question it. Everytime I bench Cam its a mistake.
Me too....have him and wilson and made the wrong call 5 weeks in a row...no choice this week...so cam will have a one td week

Good thing I just traded for Khalil Mack in the Sherdog 20 team league... since Keuchly is going to get concussed out of the league.

Yesterday I was lamenting my fantasy team losses (Dalvin and OBJ) and shitty lineup this week due to bye weeks to my coworker. I joked about with my luck, Zeke is gonna end up suspended. Yeah.. fuck this season.

Yup, losing zeke and dalvin hurts. I still have McCoy and Hunt though.

Glad I started Wentz yesterday. He put up some good numbers

For my #2 RB this weekend?

Javorios Allen (Baltimore) vs Chicago
Or
Frank Gore (Indy) vs Tennessee

Standard scoring flex:

Hyde away vs Washington
or
McKinnon home vs GB

Standard scoring flex:

Hyde away vs Washington
or
McKinnon home vs GB
Hyde.

Don't the Viqueens have a ton of offensive/line problems and the Packers have shown glimpses of being good against the run as long as you're not the Falcans.

Pryor or fuller
fuller-house-season-2-factfile.jpg

Lynch better do some work tomorrow...that is all

Question on a trade I have proposed to me:

Non PPR
TY Hilton & Jordan Howard (mine) for Mike Evans

The issue is I don't have a bell cow RB replace Howard with, it would be Alvin Kamara or Jerick McKinnon in the flex, I have some stud WRs (Julio, Baldwin, Crabtree, Sanders) but prefer to play a RB in flex. My other RB starters are Bell and Martin.

Trade values give me a slight advantage here.

Back