YUUGGE!: PA Secretary of State Steps Down After Voter Fraud Revelations

I think Democrats would be ok with a free ID given at a national level which costs nothing and allocate a budget to ensure all people get it no matter what.

Why on Earth should that be necessary? Why can't people just go out and get their own IDs?

No, you're just not following. Your rights shouldn't have restrictions placed on them just because illegals may occasionally take advantage of them.
Illegals are voting. Confirmed. You can try and minimize it but it happens.

Illegals are voting. Confirmed. You can try and minimize it but it happens.
I'm not minimizing though. I recognize the problem of voter fraud for exactly what it is- a very small problem. You want to change voting for more than a hundred million people over- let's be generous and say- a few hundred illegal votes (as a matter of record, you say "even one" which is clearly absurd). Although I do admit, to a person who dramatically overstates a problem, any rational response will look like minimizing.

I think Democrats would be ok with a free ID given at a national level which costs nothing and allocate a budget to ensure all people get it no matter what.

Sounds good to me as long as it secure and IDs if you are a citizen.

Why on Earth should that be necessary? Why can't people just go out and get their own IDs?

Because that was the problem here, immigrants got an local ID which allowed them to vote.

I'm not minimizing though. I recognize the problem of voter fraud for exactly what it is- a very small problem. You want to change voting for more than a hundred million people over- let's be generous and say- a few hundred illegal votes (as a matter of record, you say "even one" which is clearly absurd). Although I do admit, to a person who dramatically overstates a problem, any rational response will look like minimizing.
What other laws are we not enforcing then since you don't care about this one? I'd should be required and we should have more than one day of voting

Le sigh what? you are too dumb to read.

According to your article you need to prove legal residence before being given a driver license in PA and the glitch was that people getting their driver license could also register to vote in the same process. So how did illegals voted in PA without being able to get a driver license?

So before being condescendent first ensure you are right.

Le sigh what? you are too dumb to read.

According to your article you need to prove legal residence before being given a driver license in PA and the glitch was that people getting their driver license could also register to vote in the same process. So how did illegals voted in PA without being able to get a driver license?

So before being condescendent first ensure you are right.

I'll r fine my language then. People voted illegally

Not in PA where this thing happened, so go and troll another thread or open your own.
“I’m not sure why [Cortes resigned] or what’s going on, but we’re hopeful to get answers to very important questions,” Metcalfe said. “We were hoping to hold [the hearing] to get answers to questions that are important to Pennsylvania voters about how these foreign nationals have gotten onto the voter rolls.”

“I’m not sure why [Cortes resigned] or what’s going on, but we’re hopeful to get answers to very important questions,” Metcalfe said. “We were hoping to hold [the hearing] to get answers to questions that are important to Pennsylvania voters about how these foreign nationals have gotten onto the voter rolls.”

You said illegals, not legal immigrants.

Back