Lonzo Ball: Bust or Baller?

I was wondering more about his leadership

Got any hot takes?
yes sir. thanks for coming to me for some hot takes my dude.( i look forward to more of your takes on why indy movies should fail) Leadership is a trait that is borne not built (as im sure you can understand) (no offense) Lonzo may be the quiet assassin were all hoping for, the low -key alpha his papa thikns he is or he could be what we all expect leaving the lakers leaderless going forward with no picks. im rooting for lonzo, for a few reasons. 1) his Dad is a boss.

2) hes the opposite of his dad.

3) having a good lakers team is good for ball, and im all for whats good for ball. I've given you examamples of who he resembles, who he emulates, and what he cant do. nothing i said was incorrect. if you disagree, gimme some examples.

This is already turning into a thread that will be fun to revisit.

Yes. I'm bumping it halfway in the season. My prediction is he will be awesome

he will be good, and by good I mean decent player dishing out assist like candy on Halloween

I think he'll be an all-star, not MVP but who knows at this point

He'll be out of the league in 5 years and play in China for 5 more.

He'll be out of the league in 5 years and play in China for 5 more.
I remember when all these guys were talking about what a God Jabari Parker was going to be.

He’ll be solid. Maybe not MVP level but at worst a Ricky Rubio level of production. I can see him averaging a good 14pts-6rebs-8asst line which is super productive. His team success will be based on the talent around him.

Only have seen him in preseason ball, never watched him play at UCLA...I'm leaning towards average, basic, bumper point guard.

He’ll be solid. Maybe not MVP level but at worst a Ricky Rubio level of production. I can see him averaging a good 14pts-6rebs-8asst line which is super productive. His team success will be based on the talent around him.
But those aren't "showtime" numbers. The beliebers in here think he's going to be the next Jerry West.

This is what I see him putting up as well but he'll be treated like a bust because Lavar and the media has set the expectations way too high.

Have the Lakers drafted anyone good in recent memory? Eddie Jones was ok

Takes Lakers to playoffs in first season.

lavarfeat.jpg
Will be one of the GOATs
What flaws do you see in his game? Can you expand?
He's got the handles, court vision, sees passing lanes, unselfish, quickness.
No he cant expand cause that can doesn't even watch basketball

Lonzo is a future GOAT
His passing ability will revolutionize the game. Roy and superstar
lol Madmick got destroyed itt
giphy.webp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back