Toughest wrestler?

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
ive heard that Tonga was the baddest dude. That against other wrestlers in a real fight that he'd win.

But I recently was told that Tonga is who idiots that don't know any better say... but that Tenta (Earthquake) was much more of a legit tough guy and actually more physically gifted (despite his girth) than most wrestlers.

Any truth to this?

Meng would pull Earthquake's intestines out via his throat.

Dude, we JUST did this thread. The consensus is El Dandy, with WildCat Wendell Cooley coming in a close 2nd

All talk of Earthquake being tough is pure speculation until confirmed by other wrestlers....because pro wrestlers tell the truth for a living.

Even if Quake sat on Meng, Meng would grab something and rip it off or out.

People literally lose parts of their body after pissing him off.

Meng, with Harley Race as a close second
I remember watching a tape of old Japan matches and there was a tag match involving Haku, Race, Brody and Hansen. I think that's what it was but I could be wrong.

I remember thinking that these were surely the 4 legit toughest wrestlers to ever all be in the same match at one time.

Can you imagine if a shoot broke out during that?

benoit would be up there. (rip to him and his family)

Dude, we JUST did this thread. The consensus is El Dandy, with WildCat Wendell Cooley coming in a close 2nd
Legit lost it with the Wildcat Wendell Cooley reference.

We need jobbers again. Pistol Pez Whatley, Italian Stallion, Jumping Joey Maggs, State Patrol, Barry Horowitz, Chris Walker

I remember watching a tape of old Japan matches and there was a tag match involving Haku, Race, Brody and Hansen. I think that's what it was but I could be wrong.

I remember thinking that these were surely the 4 legit toughest wrestlers to ever all be in the same match at one time.

Can you imagine if a shoot broke out during that?
At least one wouldn't come out alive.

how delusional is manny fernandez? i was just watching one interview with him and he was saying the big debate back in his day was who was the toughest wrestler, him or Haku. Was Manny considered that tough? because he seems to inflate his worth on almost everything. i dont really remember him being anything other that a step above a jobber, but he also seems to think he is a legendary wrestler as well

how delusional is manny fernandez? i was just watching one interview with him and he was saying the big debate back in his day was who was the toughest wrestler, him or Haku. Was Manny considered that tough? because he seems to inflate his worth on almost everything. i dont really remember him being anything other that a step above a jobber, but he also seems to think he is a legendary wrestler as well
He lied about his tenure as a navy seal too.

Was just reading about it today.

harleyrace.jpg

Back