Relationship HYUUUGE update: My oldest friend is in the hospital. Please check out my new post

Is he a car guy? I work for Tesla and might send him some swag/merch
No, I don't think so. They wouldn't say no, but I think the post card would do. You could send that stuff to me if you like lol. But seriously, thanks.

No, I don't think so. They wouldn't say no, but I think the post card would do. You could send that stuff to me if you like lol. But seriously, thanks.

lol

ok then I won't. That stuff could cost a lot with shipping so if he wouldn't appreciate it as much I might just send the post card

lol

ok then I won't. That stuff could cost a lot with shipping so if he wouldn't appreciate it as much I might just send the post card
Tell ya what, pm me if you'd be willing to send it COD (if they still do that) and I could see if there was anything they might like and use the rest for the next charity auction I come across or something. No pressure, though. It's really fine as is.

Sent this to colleagues in California and Israel. Hopefully they send some cool views

Tell ya what, pm me if you'd be willing to send it COD (if they still do that) and I could see if there was anything they might like and use the rest for the next charity auction I come across or something. No pressure, though. It's really fine as is.

Hey, I decided to just send a postcard. We still have some merch that we're not selling and just collecting dust but the company went through a mini jobs purge recently and I don't want to expose myself to anything that can be used against me for future firings.

BUt I sent a Montreal postcard. I hope he'll enjoy it

Hey, I decided to just send a postcard. We still have some merch that we're not selling and just collecting dust but the company went through a mini jobs purge recently and I don't want to expose myself to anything that can be used against me for future firings.

BUt I sent a Montreal postcard. I hope he'll enjoy it
No worries, it was never an issue. Thanks for the help.

You're a good friend, Rebound.

@Rebound59 What size tee does he wear? I have a clothing line and want to send a shirt along with a postcard. I'll take care of shipping bro. Thanks.

Dick picks incoming bro.
I sent a framed photo of my junk, primarily because I'm pretty sure that's a photo of @Clippy. He'll recognize me from my PMs.

j/k Will send something fun.

@Rebound59 What size tee does he wear? I have a clothing line and want to send a shirt along with a postcard. I'll take care of shipping bro. Thanks.
Wow, way to go, and thanks. That's pretty awesome. XXL should do it, I think.
I would be happy for it to be a surprise, so I don't need any details, unless you'd like to volunteer them by PM, but what is your location (in general, you don't need to be too specific)?

I will ensure he knows the Sherbros are jumping aboard the Garfield War Machine(TM as of right now lol). He will appreciate it and I really appreciate it too.

Back