2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

DRC might be on the outs in NY too.

If that's the case Ted has to make some noise.

Coaching staff has to know that Rollins and Randall will never become starting corners on the outside and even putting them in the slot isn't working, which was the backup plan. Barely rotational players.

Fuck it, grab em both.

If that's the case Ted has to make some noise.

Coaching staff has to know that Rollins and Randall will never become starting corners on the outside and even putting them in the slot isn't working, which was the backup plan. Barely rotational players.

Fuck it, grab em both.
We can't give up too much though as you know the Giants want receivers and o line same as the Tards.

Peterson has a $10 million contract and he's 5 weeks into the season so he has $6.875 million coming for the 11 remaining games. He counts about $4million in dead cap this season and $4.3 million next year for Arizona I think that total should be decreased by his 5 game pay.

Cromartie has a $7million contract so $4.8million coming.

It looks like the Packers have $10.5 million in cap space so they can't get both without reworking some contracts.

Peterson has a $10 million contract and he's 5 weeks into the season so he has $6.875 million coming for the 11 remaining games. He counts about $4million in dead cap this season and $4.3 million next year for Arizona I think that total should be decreased by his 5 game pay.

It looks like the Packers have $10.5 million in cap space so they can't get both without reworking some contracts.
Who are our biggest contracts?

Perry
Clay
A-Rod

I thought Cobb reworked that big one he signed a couple years ago.

If either are available I hope we make at least a run at one.

Both is a dream lol. Swinging one of them would be a godsend

Who are our biggest contracts?

Perry
Clay
A-Rod

I thought Cobb reworked that big one he signed a couple years ago.

If either are available I hope we make at least a run at one.

Rodgers
Matthews
Cobb
Nelson
Daniels are the top 5.

Rodgers
Matthews
Cobb
Nelson
Daniels are the top 5.
Wonder if any would be open to reworking if it meant getting a DB that is far more competent than what is on the team

2hg8sxy.jpg

Ugh... DB was limited in practice with King, Brooks, and Burnett not even practicing.

So uh... that DRC suspension from McAdumb.... it's indefinite. It's not like one maybe two games but it's fucking indefinite.

COME ON TT YOU OLD FUCK BAG!

Sign bowman
Given how Martinez turned it on and Perry seems able to get in the backfield I personally would prefer chasing DRC or Peterson to help in coverage which is the biggest problem we have.

If we somehow could get Bowman AND DRC/Peterson I'd probably Carradine myself.

Given how Martinez turned it on and Perry seems able to get in the backfield I personally would prefer chasing DRC or Peterson to help in coverage which is the biggest problem we have.

If we somehow could get Bowman AND DRC/Peterson I'd probably Carradine myself.

Agree with all of this.

Bradford, Diggs and Easton ruled out for Vikings Sunday. They also have several questionable injured players.

Should be a significantly easier game than the recent encounters

Still can't understand why they played Bradford last night?

Damn thielen may get another 200!yard game , Burnett,king and house out

Back