Constructing My All-Time NBA Line Up (For NBA fans)

Lost me with shaq and Wallace. Shaq was never close to Hakeem O. From 94-96/7 he was best offensive and defensive player in league and won back to back titles with role players first year

Needs more of the One True

kobe-bryant-white-hat.png

Synergy isn't needed. All you need is 5 studs and you have matchup nightmares all over the place.

Rashid Wallace is ridiculous as is picking everyone from the last 20 years. Bird and Magic would school everyone on your team except Jordan.

PG: Magic
SG: Jordan
SF: Lebron
PF: Duncan
C: Kareem

Synergy isn't needed. All you need is 5 studs and you have matchup nightmares all over the place.

Rashid Wallace is ridiculous as is picking everyone from the last 20 years. Bird and Magic would school everyone on your team except Jordan.
Nostalgia much?
Bird ain't schooling LeBron.

Stick to UFC. You don't know what you're talking about

Other way around... you should stick to UFC. You have no clue about basketball or have only been watching it for 5 years.

Other way around... you should stick to UFC. You have no clue about basketball or have only been watching it for 5 years.
Says the noob that thinks Bird would school LeBron easily...

tenor.gif

Says the noob that thinks Bird would school LeBron easily...

tenor.gif

Haha. Noob? You've clearly been watching basketball for 5 years tops. I've probably watched longer than you've been alive.

Back