Wolfenstein II: The New Colosus

Metal_Daze

Geonor St Gregor
@Silver
Reaction score
Promo for Wolfenstein II: The New Colosus.

Liesel, help!
HairyWeeHarrierhawk.gif

Liesel, no! Liesel. Bad girl!
FaroffAthleticAmbushbug.gif

All ends well. Or does it?
TightImpishKissingbug.gif

Bethesda always knows how to bring the hype.

10.27.17. Pre-order available now.

I love the Wolfenstein games/universe. These games are always fun and action packed. I thought things pointed toward B.J. being killed in The New Order but, of course, he didn't and is back for more. I'm glad they are still making these games.

I love the Wolfenstein games/universe. These games are always fun and action packed. I thought things pointed toward B.J. being killed in The New Order but, of course, he didn't and is back for more. I'm glad they are still making these games.
Agreed. I didn't really like Old Blood but New Order was badass!

I hope we get to kill that old blonde cunt in this game

I still need to play Old Blood before this comes out. I hear it's short but that's fine if the content is good. I bought it a few months ago when on sale so it's just sitting there waiting for me to get motivated.

i loved wolfenstein, i wished they'd be more generous with the ammo but otherwise a solid series!

I pick else.

Seems like a fun game. Wanna play German or else?

Of course, Fudgemuppet got early access too.

Wolfenstein looms. 11 days boys

Once again I get to feel the excitement of jumping into a new BJ blazkowicz adventure

I want to thank Machine games for brining this franchise back to the forefront of FPS games

Death to all Nazis!

last one was good, but isnt this one basically the exact same game?

last one was good, but isnt this one basically the exact same game?

I haven't paid much attention to this but it's set in America and I think there's more to do like rallying different resistance factions and maybe you even play as those characters...more than likely in paid DLC. Never finished the first one, I should get on that, but it was quite good and I imagine this one will be a great game, too.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just finished a uber run on New Order getting ready for Friday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back