Kaepernick or RG3?

Kaepernick or RG3?

• Kaepernick

• RG3

Results are only viewable after voting.
He'll be gone for good soon. don't worry.

cd7310607c7847f4f91dce411ca32013.jpg

I'm still suspicious he was sitting pouting and the flag thing was the only way he could explain it away and then it took off on him.

I've thought this same thing. The way that he would just sit over on the bench didn't look like he was protesting.

I've thought this same thing. The way that he would just sit over on the bench didn't look like he was protesting.
The timing of it all just lines up too much for me to NOT think of it in that way.

The timing of it all just lines up too much for me to NOT think of it in that way.
Yup, wasn't that around the time when he was contemplating asking for a release because he wasn't happy with his usage?

Yup, wasn't that around the time when he was contemplating asking for a release because he wasn't happy with his usage?
He had a bad game, got benched mid game for Gabbert. Gabbert started the next game, people noticed he was sitting on the bench during the anthem for THAT game, then he stated it was done as a protest to police brutality and how the flag represented oppression or some shit.

The WHOLE time there's rumors swirling about him wanting out of his contract even though the Niners stuck with him through the injury and surgery he had and shit. Then the pigs as cops socks and him talking highly about Fidel right before he got brought in late against Miami and absolutely SMOKED by Kiko Alonso and Suh.

He had a bad game, got benched mid game for Gabbert. Gabbert started the next game, people noticed he was sitting on the bench during the anthem for THAT game, then he stated it was done as a protest to police brutality and how the flag represented oppression or some shit.

The WHOLE time there's rumors swirling about him wanting out of his contract even though the Niners stuck with him through the injury and surgery he had and shit. Then the pigs as cops socks and him talking highly about Fidel right before he got brought in late against Miami and absolutely SMOKED by Kiko Alonso and Suh.
Lol wrong. Some times I come in here just to see the 100% wrong things people spew as facts. He started the protest unnoticed in the preseason, he wasn't even back in "football shape" yet to be benched// he didn't even play in those preseason games.

Lol wrong. Some times I come in here just to see the 100% wrong things people spew as facts. He started the protest unnoticed in the preseason, he wasn't even back in "football shape" yet to be benched// he didn't even play in those preseason games.
So I got it wrong still doesn’t change my stance on this. Most people would still go with RG3 even though they both suck cause you don’t have Squidward’s ridiculous girlfriend talking shit about players and owners to worry about or him talking highly of a tyrant like Castro.

So I got it wrong still doesn’t change my stance on this. Most people would still go with RG3 even though they both suck cause you don’t have Squidward’s ridiculous girlfriend talking shit about players and owners to worry about or him talking highly of a tyrant like Castro.
I'm not picking a guy (I would choose the guy with 2 legs though). It just amazes me how many false narratives have come out against Kaepernick, and people just make up entire stories about the dude. You honestly said he got benched mid game and when Gabbert started the next game he was sitting on the bench. When the reality is he was coming back from injuries, was sitting for the anthem for the first 2 games while he wasn't even dressed, and got caught sitting his first game dressing (3rd game of preseason IIRC).

People have just created facts left and right about him -
-He's vegan, he can't get to his old football weight anymore.
-Does he want to play football anymore
-He's asking for too much money
-The list goes on and on.

I'm not saying just you, but most people that have come out against his protest have created reasons that don't exist.

Id take Kaep because he's a better quarterback and an even better person. What he's done for this country is on par with anything a member of the military has done. Protect our freedom. To me that's bigger than sports

I'm not picking a guy (I would choose the guy with 2 legs though). It just amazes me how many false narratives have come out against Kaepernick, and people just make up entire stories about the dude. You honestly said he got benched mid game and when Gabbert started the next game he was sitting on the bench. When the reality is he was coming back from injuries, was sitting for the anthem for the first 2 games while he wasn't even dressed, and got caught sitting his first game dressing (3rd game of preseason IIRC).

People have just created facts left and right about him -
-He's vegan, he can't get to his old football weight anymore.
-Does he want to play football anymore
-He's asking for too much money
-The list goes on and on.

I'm not saying just you, but most people that have come out against his protest have created reasons that don't exist.
I thought his SJW wackadoo gf changed up his diet and shit. You know, the gf that makes Grimes girl look level headed and not fucking crazy.

I do know I saw him benched in favor of Gabbert in the regular season, I think it was that Rams game where Donald or Quinn broke his helmet after getting ejected.

I thought his SJW wackadoo gf changed up his diet and shit. You know, the gf that makes Grimes girl look level headed and not fucking crazy.

I do know I saw him benched in favor of Gabbert in the regular season, I think it was that Rams game where Donald or Quinn broke his helmet after getting ejected.
Lol of course your fat ass would be jealous of a guy for having a loving gf

As tiresome as all this shit has gotten, it will be interesting to see what is revealed in Kaep's book. Wonder if he hasn't spoken out for that reason, we will finally get some details on his meetings with teams/etc.

As tiresome as all this shit has gotten, it will be interesting to see what is revealed in Kaep's book. Wonder if he hasn't spoken out for that reason, we will finally get some details on his meetings with teams/etc.
He's not talking because he opened a suit. Generally a part of legal action is you aren't allowed to speak about the case at hand other than "yeah, our next Court date is such and such and we discussed such and such pre-trial motion today"

It's probably the same reason he didn't attend that owners meeting even though he was invited. It'd be like filing a restraining order against someone then asking them to join you for a date night. At the most simplistic level.

He's not talking because he opened a suit. Generally a part of legal action is you aren't allowed to speak about the case at hand other than "yeah, our next Court date is such and such and we discussed such and such pre-trial motion today"
He signed a 1 million dollar book deal...

He signed a 1 million dollar book deal...
There's probably something in the book deal stating he can't release the book until that suit is completed.

Plus, book deals always fall through.... look at Milo. Granted I don't think Kaep would do something like what Milo did to have his book deal blow up in his face.

What a rookie RG3 was. Was there ever a better? Maybe Moss?

Damn shame but I would still take a crippled RG3 over kaep for obvious reasons.

Wilson was pretty damn good his rookie year and he didn't have the expectations that RG3 had... he also wasn't crippled after his rookie season either.

Mike Shanahan ruined the career of Colt Brennan too.