DJ already making excuses not to fight better competition (classic)

Why do you think McGregor didn't want to touch Ferguson or Lee? Your heroes there drew 120k buys combined. Johnson pulled 115 by himself. If he had any other competition his numbers could be twice that. He will peak when he fights the winner of TJ and Garbrandt. A superfight. Again, you say he "ducked" TJ but don't ask why TJ wasn't fighting 155, 145 or 135 when he was trying to fight Johnson. Dillashaw is ducking but he finally got his shot. His plan was to try and win the belt from Johnson and set up his own superfight but Johnson held his ground and will be the one getting it.

You're not using intelligence. Fight Floyd for 100mill + ppv buys or fight some guy who runs away on fight not because he was mucking donuts that week? You wut mate?

You're not using intelligence. Fight Floyd for 100mill + ppv buys or fight some guy who runs away on fight not because he was mucking donuts that week? You wut mate?
You're focusing on the wrong thing... Demetrious Johnson drew 115k buys and Ferguson/Lee drew 120. You were claiming that they should shut the "manlet" division down because of the lack of interest.... well, you just threw Ferguson and Lee out with the bathwater.

You're focusing on the wrong thing... Demetrious Johnson drew 115k buys and Ferguson/Lee drew 120. You were claiming that they should shut the "manlet" division down because of the lack of interest.... well, you just threw Ferguson and Lee out with the bathwater.

Neither of those guys are high sellers. The reason it should be shutdown is the fact that it doesn't make them money, he is a free tv fighter, and he is running from TJ. Terrified.

Neither of those guys are high sellers. The reason it should be shutdown is the fact that it doesn't make them money, he is a free tv fighter, and he is running from TJ. Terrified.
jones vs. Gustaffson - 300k ppv buys... which one of those guys are you cutting? jones vs. St. Preux - 320k ppv buys? Velasquez vs Werdum - 300k buys? Lawler vs. Woodley - 240k buys? Werdum vs Miocic - 190k buys? I could go on but what you are seeing are two big names fighting each other for next to nothing in PPV buys but I don't see you calling to shut those divisions down. Johnson has carried his own cards on his own "star power" with all of his opponents bringing nothing to the table. Lack of promotion? Maybe but I don't see you call for these other guys' heads like you are Johnson's. If TJ can beat Garbrandt, he will get his wish of fighting Johnson. Let's see if he takes the fight with nothing to gain and then we will see who is ducking who.

jones vs. Gustaffson - 300k ppv buys... which one of those guys are you cutting? jones vs. St. Preux - 320k ppv buys? Velasquez vs Werdum - 300k buys? Lawler vs. Woodley - 240k buys? Werdum vs Miocic - 190k buys? I could go on but what you are seeing are two big names fighting each other for next to nothing in PPV buys but I don't see you calling to shut those divisions down. Johnson has carried his own cards on his own "star power" with all of his opponents bringing nothing to the table. Lack of promotion? Maybe but I don't see you call for these other guys' heads like you are Johnson's. If TJ can beat Garbrandt, he will get his wish of fighting Johnson. Let's see if he takes the fight with nothing to gain and then we will see who is ducking who.

DJ is scared of TJ PERIOD. He wants no part of him the way GSP wanted no part of Silva.

The division is not beneficial to the owners or promoters and I for one would not miss the manlet division.

Dude is can crushing and padding record. He is nearly as bad as Fedor with this can crushing.

The best thing to come out of the TJ ducking is that he outed himself. P4P is a joke. Rematch Cruz, fight winner or loser of CoGAr/TJ.

In before another manlet match.

DJ is scared of TJ PERIOD. He wants no part of him the way GSP wanted no part of Silva.

The division is not beneficial to the owners or promoters and I for one would not miss the manlet division.

Dude is can crushing and padding record. He is nearly as bad as Fedor with this can crushing.

The best thing to come out of the TJ ducking is that he outed himself. P4P is a joke. Rematch Cruz, fight winner or loser of CoGAr/TJ.

In before another manlet match.
You've done a great job of avoiding all of the facts that I posted and went into an "I hate DJ" rant. Comparing Johnson to Fedor is an extremely weak attempt that shows you are flailing away just to prove your point. Let me ask, who is your favorite fighter?

Back